Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Researching Lucid Dreaming, This Might Be a Cure for Inceldom

i had one tonight
the bitch at the end of the dream asked me 250€ for the service and i woke up for the panic
jfl at getting cucked even in your dreams

they are good cope. astral projection as well

Do you know how to do that?
For lucid dreaming, i use affirmations and get lucid dreams off them, I dont use other methods, the subreddit on lucid dreaming has entire wiki of methods, which I would recommend you check out to find what resonates with you.

For astral proejction iI recommend two methods. First method is one I use due to lack of visualization mental capacity/aphantasia, method 1/
It requires no use of any visualization which is ideal for me.
The second method is what I recommend if you have good visualization capabilities, method 2.
I would also advise you to also check astral projection subreddit wiki as it has many methods listed there.

For lucid dreaming, i use affirmations and get lucid dreams off them, I dont use other methods, the subreddit on lucid dreaming has entire wiki of methods, which I would recommend you check out to find what resonates with you.

For astral proejction iI recommend two methods. First method is one I use due to lack of visualization mental capacity/aphantasia, method 1/
It requires no use of any visualization which is ideal for me.
The second method is what I recommend if you have good visualization capabilities, method 2.
I would also advise you to also check astral projection subreddit wiki as it has many methods listed there.

I'm going to look into this.