Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Researchers PLEASE STOP messaging me on Discord...

• Thread starter Deleted member 42058
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42058

Self-banned
-
I only wanted to get in contact with femcels and make brocel or any new friends in general.

Please stop trying to get my personal information in exchange for gifts!
(Use the forum and read what we are posting instead... :feelsseriously:)

Cope nobody is caring about you enough to msg you on shitscord

Cope nobody is caring about you enough to msg you on shitscord
Yes everything is a lie and cope. Didn't know you were living my life. :feelsseriously:

Do you want me to redirect them to you?

You wanted to get in contact with f[UWSL]emcels? [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Good luck finding a unicorn. :feelsjuice:[/UWSL]

You wanted to get in contact with f[UWSL]emcels? [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Good luck finding a unicorn. :feelsjuice:[/UWSL]
That was the whole reason why I wanted to get in contact with them in my other post. To know if they are like us or not because reddit kept saying we are equals.

Researchers are cucks pushing blue pill agendas because it’s in the interest of the government who funds them :lul:

Researchers are cucks pushing blue pill agendas because it’s in the interest of the government who funds them :lul:
It was mainly from european uni's, so I guess you are right. :feelsokman:

It was mainly from european uni's, so I guess you are right. :feelsokman:

It’s the research industry. You just follow the money everytime for the real story

It’s the research industry. You just follow the money everytime for the real story
Yeah I got that and that's why I refuse.
They are only looking for content that they can put in their next "incel hit-piece".

What makes you so interesting? Once in a while a guy from here adds me or someone asking if it would be a good idea for them to join

What makes you so interesting? Once in a while a guy from here adds me or someone asking if it would be a good idea for them to join
Many of them saw my femcel related post, reposted on the femcel site. I also don't hatepost at all, maybe that's why?

I've also said plenty of times that I'm not fully :blackpill: yet. (Most blackpillers hate me here, jfl.)

Last edited:
That was the whole reason why I wanted to get in contact with them in my other post. To know if they are like us or not because reddit kept saying we are equals.
We're not. There's no such thing as a femcel. :feelsseriously: