Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Requirements for my cute adorable loli waifu of culture

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
1.cute, with neotenic facial features, upturned concave nose is necessary

2.straight hair, dreadlocks, or mohawk, no curls allowed. Any color is good, including unnatural, if it's not because of nasty things, mentioned in requirement number 8

3.short, not fat (fat acceptable only with condition that will unfatten after becoming my waifu)

4. no thot piercings (septum, upper lip), other piercings and tatoos ok

5.17-20 years old, but more prefered be less (13-15), if parents good, openminded but not degenerates, and maybe even more (up to 25), but better no

6. feminine sex, gender can be different (like demi-girl), but not overly stupid made-up tumblrgenders

7.can be any race or ethnicity, except jews (but ok, if is jew in transition of becoming non-jew

8.not feminist, not sjw, not traditionalist

9. virgin and not slut, I must be first and remain the only man. Sexual and maybe even romantic relations of my waifu with other girls can be acceptable

10.not asexual

11.not antireligious atheist or believer of abrahamic faiths

12.likes anime, but not with and not because of cute boys. Can like anime because of kawaii moe girls and have waifus

13.likes good music, like metal, rock, not shit like k-pop and mumble rap

14.likes sci-fi,fantasy and videogames (if not just girlygames)

15.preferably into tomboyish side

16.immune to chads and fuckboys

17.really different, not like other girls, and having internal misogyny and hating those femoids, other girls, is big +

18.preferably otherkin, but this is not necessity

19.likes cats and dont have and dont want to have dogs

20.hates capitalism

21.preferably antisocial, but can be social, if understands right hierarchy of our world and strictly follows it (she is number one for herself and I am number2 ( or in reverse), but everyone else is number 4 at best, for not threatenimg my exceptional position)

22.not greedy, has more interest in spirituality and enlightenment than in worldly bling blings

23.must have critical thinking towards humanity, maybe even with misantropic tendencies, but either way must understand that I am separate from humans and have different place in her value system

tenor.gif

Our lord has spoken.

Another based thread, cucktears already screenshooting this 100%

damn that's a lot of requirements. Not even your average foid has such a long list of requirement regarding her ideal man :what:

You will be searching until the grave.

Why is this LifeFuel?

damn that's a lot of requirements. Not even your average foid has such a long list of requirement regarding her ideal man :what:
For just fucking reguirements are less: be pretty enough, take iniciative, and do not want to commit

you wont find someone who meets all of those, and if so, theyre probs already taken.

but nice list

Based, but good luck finding this literal treasure.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Shit, didn't noticed that this thread is already over a month old tbh. Mods please don't ban me for necroposting.

Shit, didn't noticed that this thread is already over a month old tbh. Mods please don't ban me for necroposting.
Do not, this should be posted everywhere possible, for waifu to read it and come to me

Your Loli gf will cheat on you for chad

i will never find an acceptable foid

i will rot for the rest of my life