Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Requesting self-ban

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
100% - Requested ban
Yes, I am requesting self-ban to focus more on personal projects such as mmusic and grad school/career/coping/whatever

see you tomorrow :feelsokman:

Just log off you can do it and do some projects since you did 6 years of school in a third world country
i'll still post on youtube

Just log off you can do it and do some projects since you did 6 years of school in a third world country
it;s technically first world

Noooo, you owe me a gaming laptop before you go!

Why is OP banned

:chad:
How have you been btw brocel? :feelshehe:
I have been mangamaxxing and music maxxing
It has been a good cope for the most part, but I tried being social for once with some other subhumans and realized how stupid it was
I am going to try and save up money for some nomad lifestyle just to be able to chill and do what I want
Wbu?

Do you mean drawing manga or reading it? I have recently got back to guitar after a hiatus. Working back up to a few hours a day. Hoping to do 6hrs every day of June, at least if I can find the time.
Is nomad like van life or traveling? If so, it is something I have considered in the past, awaking to new sights would be a nice change of pace.

I have been good. Got a job so I am getting some money finally, but at the same time the shit is killing me. I think I will endure a bit longer till I find what I want to do next in life.
No, just reading. I used to draw as a kid but I haven't tried to do much now. I copied some random drawings that's it. That's cool, yeah I kind of didn't play for a while but I learnt some stuff about theory that inspired me.

Basically, I plan to just move around the country in some car I mod. Would be a good cope. I am trying to figure out what I can do in life so I feel satisfied that I created something good.

Why is OP unbanned

Yes. I have been exploring other genres it has given me a better perspective on writing. John Dowland has been an influence on me recently.
I have not listened to him much, but I take some inspiration from classical music
Sounds good, if I can ever get a vehicle in the future I could see myself doing that
Good way to find purpose especially as an incel. No point in having permanent home as an incel either tbh

it;s technically first world

Depends on your definition, the original definition used by the USA was 1st world = USA and friends, 2nd world = USSR and friends, 3rd world = everyone else. So the 3rd world includes Switzerland and Sweden.

Mao Zedong's definition meant that 1st world = Rich imperialists that exploit the rest. 2nd world = non-exploiting middle countries, 3rd world = those without a history of colonising others but being colonised. Assuming you're from the ROC you would probably be 3rd world by most definitions.

Depends on your definition, the original definition used by the USA was 1st world = USA and friends, 2nd world = USSR and friends, 3rd world = everyone else. So the 3rd world includes Switzerland and Sweden.

Mao Zedong's definition meant that 1st world = Rich imperialists that exploit the rest. 2nd world = non-exploiting middle countries, 3rd world = those without a history of colonising others but being colonised. Assuming you're from the ROC you would probably be 3rd world by most definitions.
The common definition is simply average standard of living