Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Republicans will Continually Attempt Coups Until They Achieve Their Right-Wing Dictatorship.... then it's OVER for Incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

I had this thought after listening to the January 6 hearings. I know I've voiced my opinion on this before, but hearing the testimonies from respectable Republicans like Liz Cheney, Mitt Romney, and Adam Kizinger really opened my eyes to this threat. The reason why incels have at least some semblance of respect in society is because liberal democracy applies universal standards for human rights. I know it may not seem like it, but our liberal democracy does at least somewhat protect us. Although it's harder, incels can still get jobs, we can still do ok, we can still have friends, and there's an aura of politeness which prevents people from outright insulting us. People still get cancelled for calling others ugly and stuff. At least there is some decency.

In a right-wing world that all goes out the window. Nazi German would measure people's faces, and send them off to be sterilized if they didn't have the right bone shape. They would kill people because their eyes weren't light enough or their hair wasn't blond. Imagine being MURDERED because of a few milimeters of bone, or because you have brown eyes. That was life for lots of incels in Nazi Germany, especially Jewcels. In American towns, it used to be a CRIME to be ugly, not even joking, being too ugly would yield a criminal charge. In South Korea, lookism is accepted as part and parcel of the society, they are very open about how looking good gets you promotions and that's considered totally ok. The South Korean right says it's just "tradition" while the left is trying to eradicate itt.

My point is for all the faults we have in our society, it's good we live in a liberal democracy. It does uphold our rights to some extent. Now, I want you to imagine what would happen if January 6 was a success. Imagine if the fascists overthrew our government and instilled a dictatorship. We would revert back to a total Chadocracy, one where the good looking right-wing blond Chads who work out everyday can just kick the shit out of incels, anyone they deem to be a leftist. You can bet your ass the right-wing will claim that "actually, the leftists are the REAL incels" and lump you in with them as they commit their purge. The Republican party has shown consistent anti-democratic tendencies, the tolerance for their members to attempt fascist insurrections, and open dismissal of democracy. I am TERRIFED for the day that an actual right-wing coup happens, and I am forced into a camp because my eyes are too far apart and I don't """"""""look""""""" American enough for these racist pricks. I'm white, but im not pretty, and that's all that matters. Why do you think these Republican racists hate Mexicans and Asians? It's not because they're "taken mer jobs", it's because of their LOOKS. Trump even said he wants more people from Norway, and less from Haiti, if you think it's for any other reason than looks, I pity thy fool.

and there's an aura of politeness which prevents people from outright insulting us
no there is not
People still get cancelled for calling others ugly and stuff.
lmao where do you get this stuff???
Nazi German would measure people's faces, and send them off to be sterilized if they didn't have the right bone shape.
It would be a better fate since no good awaits ugly people
In South Korea, lookism is accepted as part and parcel of the society, they are very open about how looking good gets you promotions and that's considered totally ok.
If you haven't realized, the world is constructed on this, not only chinkie country
My point is for all the faults we have in our society, it's good we live in a liberal democracy.
Lmao get rekt in the ass
We would revert back to a total Chadocracy
We live in a world governed by people with looks and intelligence, if you have been living long enough, you have realized that both go hand in hand.
Why do you think these Republican racists hate Mexicans and Asians? It's not because they're "taken mer jobs", it's because of their LOOKS.
Of course and the fact that they race mix with white women creating aberrations.
Trump even said he wants more people from Norway, and less from Haiti, if you think it's for any other reason than looks, I pity thy fool.
White supremacy would solve many things not only for USA, but for the rest of the world.

t shitskin latino

no there is not

If you haven't realized, the world is constructed on this, not only chinkie country

Lmao get rekt in the ass

We live in a world governed by people with looks and intelligence, if you have been living long enough, you have realized that both go hand in hand.

Of course and the fact that they race mix with white women creating aberrations.

White supremacy would solve many things not only for USA, but for the rest of the world.

t shitskin latino
Look, my point is there is a difference between living in a society that at least pretends/tries to be totally equal yet has faults, and living in a society that outright embraces inequality.

Conservocucks haven't done shit in the past 50 years at least and keep cucking to leftist demands. Modern "conservatives" look more like moderate liberals of the 2000s and even that's a stretch
Nazi German would measure people's faces, and send them off to be sterilized if they didn't have the right bone shape. They would kill people because their eyes weren't light enough or their hair wasn't blond.
Where are getting this from? No the fuck they didn't?

They sent potential communist saboteurs, homosexuals, Jews, and other undesirables to internment/work camps but they wouldn't kill you if you weren't blond or had a recessed chin. You could just look at the NASDAP leadership to see that

Gobbels was a 5'5 manlet

Rudolf Hess had brown eyes

And himmler was far from the "perfect ayran" and looked like me but he was the head of the SS.

A catholic authoritarian monarchy is the world's only salvation.

[UWSL][/UWSL]

A catholic authoritarian monarchy is the world's only salvation.
And the monarchy must be patriarchal. God wants men to rule the Universe. Feminism is a creation of the Devil.

[UWSL][/UWSL]

Conservocucks haven't done shit in the past 50 years at least and keep cucking to leftist demands. Modern "conservatives" look more like moderate liberals of the 2000s and even that's a stretch

Where are getting this from? No the fuck they didn't?

They sent potential communist saboteurs, homosexuals, Jews, and other undesirables to internment/work camps but they wouldn't kill you if you weren't blond or had a recessed chin. You could just look at the NASDAP leadership to see that
View attachment 625732
Gobbels was a 5'5 manlet
View attachment 625733
Rudolf Hess had brown eyes
View attachment 625735
And himmler was far from the "perfect ayran" and looked like me but he was the head of the SS.
>Conservocucks haven't done shit in the past 50 years at least and keep cucking to leftist demands. Modern "conservatives" look more like moderate liberals of the 2000s and even that's a stretch

Conservatives have successfully blocked every Democratic policy proposal since the 1980s. Republicans, despite being supported by a minority of Americans, have won every political battle in decades

>They sent potential communist saboteurs, homosexuals, Jews, and other undesirables to internment/work camps but they wouldn't kill you if you weren't blond or had a recessed chin. You could just look at the NASDAP leadership to see that

I'm not denying they were hyporites. Sure if you were an elite you were sparred but, most weren't.

:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Reactionarism is the only solution, conservatism is just a late progressivism

Last edited:
Conservatives have successfully blocked prostitution and gun control reform.
Not in my country, concealed carry was made illegal here in 2003.

Also, the policies aren't restricted to that, identity politics are being spread more and more

Not in my country.

Concealed carry was made illegal here in 2003.

Also, the policies aren't restricted to that, identity politics are being spread more and more
I'm talking about the United States. The U.S is less democratic than many other Western states so things are a little different here. The U.S is a democracy but we have elements of an aristocracy unfortunantly.

I'm talking about the United States. The U.S is less democratic than many other Western states so things are a little different here. The U.S is a democracy but we have elements of an aristocracy unfortunantly.
What you base your view on? On the democracy index? :feelskek:

I had this thought after listening to the January 6 hearings. I know I've voiced my opinion on this before, but hearing the testimonies from respectable Republicans like Liz Cheney, Mitt Romney, and Adam Kizinger really opened my eyes to this threat. The reason why incels have at least some semblance of respect in society is because liberal democracy applies universal standards for human rights. I know it may not seem like it, but our liberal democracy does at least somewhat protect us. Although it's harder, incels can still get jobs, we can still do ok, we can still have friends, and there's an aura of politeness which prevents people from outright insulting us. People still get cancelled for calling others ugly and stuff. At least there is some decency.

In a right-wing world that all goes out the window. Nazi German would measure people's faces, and send them off to be sterilized if they didn't have the right bone shape. They would kill people because their eyes weren't light enough or their hair wasn't blond. Imagine being MURDERED because of a few milimeters of bone, or because you have brown eyes. That was life for lots of incels in Nazi Germany, especially Jewcels. In American towns, it used to be a CRIME to be ugly, not even joking, being too ugly would yield a criminal charge. In South Korea, lookism is accepted as part and parcel of the society, they are very open about how looking good gets you promotions and that's considered totally ok. The South Korean right says it's just "tradition" while the left is trying to eradicate itt.

My point is for all the faults we have in our society, it's good we live in a liberal democracy. It does uphold our rights to some extent. Now, I want you to imagine what would happen if January 6 was a success. Imagine if the fascists overthrew our government and instilled a dictatorship. We would revert back to a total Chadocracy, one where the good looking right-wing blond Chads who work out everyday can just kick the shit out of incels, anyone they deem to be a leftist. You can bet your ass the right-wing will claim that "actually, the leftists are the REAL incels" and lump you in with them as they commit their purge. The Republican party has shown consistent anti-democratic tendencies, the tolerance for their members to attempt fascist insurrections, and open dismissal of democracy. I am TERRIFED for the day that an actual right-wing coup happens, and I am forced into a camp because my eyes are too far apart and I don't """"""""look""""""" American enough for these racist pricks. I'm white, but im not pretty, and that's all that matters. Why do you think these Republican racists hate Mexicans and Asians? It's not because they're "taken mer jobs", it's because of their LOOKS. Trump even said he wants more people from Norway, and less from Haiti, if you think it's for any other reason than looks, I pity thy fool.
:soy:

The fact that we still have the electorial college and Republican gerrymandering.
I don't see how the first conflates with the idea of democracy, since many countries have a similar system when electing congressman, where you take in consideration seats of each state, not the popular vote.

Even in many WE countries the head of government is not elected by popular vote

:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Reactionarism is the only solution, conservatism is a just late progressivism
Fuckin this:feelskek:

Conservative year 2030 : we must protect our values of trans identity, lgbtq,
women have the right to occup the highest function in society.
Polyamory is a right for every woman
:feelskek:

I don't see how the first conflates with the idea of democracy, since many countries have a similar system when electing congressman, where you take in consideration seats of each state, not the popular vote.

Not even in many WE countries the head of government is elected by popular vote
I know... and i think the degree to which they have indirect representation is the degree to which they are undemocratic. I think Switerland is the most democratic.

Fuckin this:feelskek:

Conservative year 2030 : we must protect our values of trans identity, lgbtq,
women have the right to occup the highest function in society.
Polyamory is a right for every woman
It's the other way around.

Liberals in 2030: The Repubicans are trying to resurrect Hitler, but we still have to give them a voice!!!!!
We're for common sense gun control, which means you need to be over 5 to own a gun!
Yes gays should go to jail, but maybe they shouldn't get life sentenes!

Liberals in 2030: The Repubicans are trying to resurrect Hitler, but we still have to give them a voice!!!!!
We're for common sense gun control, which means you need to be over 5 to own a gun!
You are deluded, if anything, USA and the world became more and more leftist socially.

The overton window is moving left since the 70s

ok but back to reality for a minute and not some handmaid's tale tier leftist fantasy larp.

Not the point

Point is democrat are winning every battle and are the one transforming society
Republicans are just enduring

Someone who is always in a position of defense can never win again someone who keep attacking relentlessly

You are deluded, if anything, USA and the world became more and more leftist socially.

Again this

This guy is not living on the same planet

Again this

This guy is not living on the same planet as us
ok but back to reality for a minute and not some handmaid's tale tier leftist fantasy larp.
View attachment 625750
i’m really curious about the next monstrosity the left gonna pull out of their hat:feelskek:

normalized pedophilia.
It's the far-right pushing for pedophilia.

Not the point

Point is democrat are winning every battle and are the one transforming society
Republicans are just enduring

Someone who is always in a position of defense can never win again someone who keep attacking relentlessly
Except the Republicans have won every single battle.

Based, I can't wait until they do :blackpill:

It's the far-right pushing for pedophilia.
[UWSL]In what world does the far right want to normalize pedophilia? What I see the most is them accusing homosexuals of pedophilia.[/UWSL]

By the way, what is your definition of pedophilia? Having sex with a 16 year old :soy:?

Except the Republicans have won every single battle.
You’re trolling I’am sure of it now

-women reached a stage of whoredom never heard in mankind

-Divorce is +60%

-Growing number of men rotting alone (you’re personally experiencing it)

-abortion going strong

-trans and LGBTQ deviant are one of the most important value of America

-leftist American president with women Vice President

-former us presidEnt got banned

-Republican are accepting gays as well as the catholic

Republicans are winning
You’re out of your fuckin mind:feelskek:

''Source: Noam chomsky'' :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He is the one moving left, not the others.

In what way was the world more progressivist in the past? Can you answer with your own words? What are the social instances where the public opinion moved to the right?
Noam Chomsky is a better source than some annoymous guy on an incel forum

>"What are the social instances where the public opinion moved to the right?"

1) Privatization of national resources that were previously state owned

2) Small government expenditure as a % of GDP (this changed during Covid as part of the stimulas but im looking at long-term trends).

3) Marginal taxes have gone down, in the 1950s the wealthy paid 92% top marginal tax rates, now they pay about 30% top marginal taxes.

4) Deregulation, occured under Reagan and Bush.. effective regulation is a lot lower now than it was under the Roosevelt and Eisenhower administrations

5) Anti-immigration: After Trump, the U.S has become seriously anti-immigration, we haven't seen this level of xenophobia since the Coolidge administration, since the 1940s America has been open and tolerant of new Americans

6) Protectionism/Nationalism coming back

7) Punishments against prostitution are increasing, men are now being given jail sentences and charged as felons for soliciting prostitution, whereas in the past it was normal and laws against it were unenforced

8) Militarization of police

9) Tolerance for attempted coups.... i.e Jan 6

10) Normalization of torture, i.e GITMO and Abu Gharab

11) General distrust of academia, Republicans now openly bashing our institutions like Yale and Harvard, and attacking the Federal Reserve

You’re trolling I’am sure of it now

-women reached a stage of whoredom never heard in mankind

-Divorce is +60%

-Growing number of men rotting alone (you’re personally experiencing it)

-abortion going strong

-trans and LGBTQ deviant are one of the most important value of America

-leftist American president with women Vice President

-former us presidEnt got banned

-Republican are accepting gays as well as the catholic

Republicans are winning
You’re out of your fuckin mind:feelskek:
>-women reached a stage of whoredom never heard in mankind

Republicans celebrate that

>-Growing number of men rotting alone (you’re personally experiencing it)

Yes, that's a right-wing phenomenon, they don't give a fuck about low status males, they want you to rot

>-abortion going strong

Roe vs Wade is being overturned as we speak

>-Republican are accepting gays as well as the catholic

You mean the guys pushing the don't say gay bill?

I'm not even responding to the rest because it's obvious you're trolling.

Republicans celebrate that
And does that sounds like conservative agenda
Yes, that's a right-wing phenomenon, they don't give a fuck about low status males, they want you to rot
Again does that sound like conservatism values
Roe vs Wade is being overturned as we speak
Jfl if you think that would keep women from aborting
You mean the guys pushing the don't say gay bill?
there are a non negligible part of conservatism movement accepting gay something unthinkable just 10 years ago

A user told you that in the thread : republicans are just late democrats

I prefer this one :
Republicans are leftist from 5 minutes ago

Noam Chomsky is a better source than some annoymous guy on an incel forum

>"What are the social instances where the public opinion moved to the right?"

1) Privatization of national resources that were previously state owned

2) Small government expenditure as a % of GDP (this changed during Covid as part of the stimulas but im looking at long-term trends).

3) Marginal taxes have gone down, in the 1950s the wealthy paid 92% top marginal tax rates, now they pay about 30% top marginal taxes.

4) Deregulation, occured under Reagan and Bush.. effective regulation is a lot lower now than it was under the Roosevelt and Eisenhower administrations

5) Anti-immigration: After Trump, the U.S has become seriously anti-immigration, we haven't seen this level of xenophobia since the Coolidge administration, since the 1940s America has been open and tolerant of new Americans

6) Protectionism/Nationalism coming back

7) Punishments against prostitution are increasing, men are now being given jail sentences and charged as felons for soliciting prostitution, whereas in the past it was normal and laws against it were unenforced

8) Militarization of police

9) Tolerance for attempted coups.... i.e Jan 6

10) Normalization of torture, i.e GITMO and Abu Gharab

11) General distrust of academia, Republicans now openly bashing our institutions like Yale and Harvard, and attacking the Federal Reserve
Aside from the 5th, you didn't say any social instance (you said mostly economic ones) where the public opinion moved to the right, just isolated events, like 6th january, who were massively disapproved by the public

no there is not

Lmao get rekt in the ass

t shitskin latino

The reason why incels have at least some semblance of respect in society is because liberal democracy applies universal standards for human rights. I know it may not seem like it, but our liberal democracy does at least somewhat protect us.
Nigga what the fuck are you talking about. The Neoliberals literally blame all social problems on straight white men, and view them as Satan incarnate; and if you have any discussion with them for any prolonged period of time, they will start digging at you for the way they look and how much sex you have.

In my day to day experience, conservative men (and women) have been way less superficial and more logical than liberal men (and women), who will make a snap judgment on you based on your appearance alone.

You are incredibly, incredibly naively making a snap judgment on people based on the words they say, not the actions they take.

Question: Why is it that Liberals feel the need to virtue signal? The truth is that it's all projection; they project how they interract with the world (standing on the opposite side of the street of black people and treating them as different creature; viewing trannies as weirdos to laugh at; judging people based on their skin color) to everybody else and feel the need to make external, affirmative statements to validate the fact that they aren't pieces of shit. Conservative men don't virtue signal because they are content with the way they interract with others.

an aura of politeness which prevents people from outright insulting us. People still get cancelled for calling others ugly and stuff. At least there is some decency

i have been mocked for being a virgin all throughout my life, even if I don't say it; my peers see my inexperience in women and then view me as social poison when they see that I'm not "normal". I know for a fact this wouldn't have happened in the 50s, this is post "sexual liberation".

Lookism is literally all of the civilized world BECAUSE OF Liberal shifts in cultural norms. And you are schizo, Nazi Germany did not do that in the slightest.

if January 6 was a success. Imagine if the fascists overthrew our government and instilled a dictatorship. We would revert back to a total Chadocracy, one where the good looking right-wing blond Chads who work out everyday can just kick the shit out of incels, anyone they deem to be a leftist. You can bet your ass the right-wing will claim that "actually, the leftists are the REAL incels" and lump you in with them as they commit their purge. The Republican party has shown consistent anti-democratic tendencies, the tolerance for their members to attempt fascist insurrections, and open dismissal of democracy. I am TERRIFED for the day that an actual right-wing coup happens, and I am forced into a camp because my eyes are too far apart and I don't """"""""look""""""" American enough for these racist pricks. I'm white, but im not pretty, and that's all that matters. Why do you think these Republican racists hate Mexicans and Asians? It's not because they're "taken mer jobs", it's because of their LOOKS. Trump even said he wants more people from Norway, and less from Haiti, if you think it's for any other reason than looks, I pity thy fool.

Insanity, you might need some counseling.

Right wing conservatives worship Israel, not nazis in the slighest. Liberals are the ones that demonize white straight men and liberals absolutely consider incels domestic terrorists "white supremacists". Nothing about this thread is true in any way, shape and form, altough not surprising coming from a blm supporter. Overall, wrong.

I’d like it to happen, just so I could see most of the hillbillies and rednecks in my town that larp as Aryan Master race super soldiers get put against the wall. Or at least used as cannon fodder.

Right wing conservatives worship Israel, not nazis in the slighest. Liberals are the ones that demonize white straight men and liberals absolutely consider incels domestic terrorists "white supremacists". Nothing about this thread is true in any way, shape and form, altough not surprising coming from a blm supporter. Overall, wrong.
only good post you've ever made

This thread is the result of our top notch education system (brainwashing). Oh well, it's entertaining at least.