Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Republicans are fucking morons

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
Everybody heard about the grade school occurrence in Texas. A lot of these right wingers think the only thing to do is have more firearms everywhere. Have Ms. S carry a goddamn u zi to to protect the children. There is too many firearms in the USA, fucking idiots. :feelsclown:

Everybody heard about the grade school occurrence in Texas. A lot of these right wingers think the only thing to do is have more firearms everywhere. Have Ms. S carry a goddamn u zi to to protect the children. There is too many firearms in the USA, fucking idiots. :feelsclown:
Should have confisticated all those firearms and give it to us then i will form incel paramilitary battalion to commit genetic cleansing against every bullying preparator world wide. :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Republicans are idiots for believing israel is their greatest ally

Should have confisticated all those firearms and give it to us then i will form incel paramilitary battalion to commit genetic cleansing against every bullying preparator world wide. :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Lol. But legit at every turn they show how little they give an f about anyone. They don’t support abortion so I guess this is their version of contraceptive strategy.

Politics is retarded, I'm not voting some jew puppet in, not like I have a choice anyway.

Its all (((them))) & (((their))) doing at the end of the day

imagine living in the mutt states and not owning a firearm :feelskek::feelskek: that's the only good thing about the usa

imagine living in the mutt states and not owning a firearm :feelskek::feelskek: that's the only good thing about the usa
the weapons they use are not standard firearms. they are assault weapons.
more assault weapons in a country-more of these things are going to happen.
Nothing is going to change so it doesn't really matter, but you got to look out that you don't become an incelstatistic out there

Last edited:
I would like to own an firearm. I doubt gun control change anything, if someone is hell bent to go ER he will find a way to get an firearm, shotguns are legal in almost every country and its good for going ER.