Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

reptillian humanoids are real.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
title. also we live on a flat plane with a dome covering our earth.

Attachments

• the-reptilian-humanoid-elites-among-us.jpg
    the-reptilian-humanoid-elites-among-us.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 11
christ wasnt "jewish" he was judean. jews despise christ. also his teachings were intentionally tampered with by the catholic church which is a covert Babylonian luciferian organization

@starystulejarz
@Destroyed lonely

the flat plane with a dome part was a joke but there are def reptilian humanoids.
OK, I'll try to this seriously.

What makes you think this?

christ wasnt "jewish" he was judean. jews despise christ. also his teachings were intentionally tampered with by the catholic church which is a covert Babylonian luciferian organization
christ was the reptilian hybrid he could shapeshift and also go through the walls

And while he was praying, the appearance of his face changed, and his clothes became dazzling white. (Luke 9:29)

After six days, Jesus took with him Peter and James and his brother John, and led them up a high mountain, by themselves. And he metamorphosed before them, and his face shone like the sun, and his clothes became dazzling white. (Matt. 17:1-2)

After six days, Jesus took with him Peter and James and John, and led them up a high mountain apart, by themselves. And he metamorphosed [Greek: metemorphothe] before them, and his clothes became dazzling white, such as no fuller on earth could bleach them. (Mark 9:2-3)

After this he appeared in another form to two of them, as they were walking into the country. (Mark 16:12)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“They have taken my Lord away,” she said, “and I don’t know where they have put him.” 14 At this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, but she did not realize that it was Jesus.(John 20:14)

15 He asked her, “Woman, why are you crying? Who is it you are looking for?”

Thinking he was the gardener, she said, “Sir, if you have carried him away, tell me where you have put him, and I will get him.”

16 Jesus said to her, “Mary.”

She turned toward him and cried out in Aramaic, “Rabboni!” (which means “Teacher”).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus.(John 21:4)

5 He called out to them, “Friends, haven’t you any fish?”

“No,” they answered.

6 He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.

7 Then the disciple whom Jesus loved said to Peter, “It is the Lord!” As soon as Simon Peter heard him say, “It is the Lord,” he wrapped his outer garment around him (for he had taken it off) and jumped into the water.

None of the disciples dared ask him, “Who are you?” They knew it was the Lord.12

=-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------=

For when [Jesus] had chosen Peter and Andrew, who were brothers, he came to me and my brother James, saying “I need you; come to me!” And my brother … said: “John, what does he want, this child on the shore who called us? And I said, “Which child?” And he answered me, “The one who is beckoning to us.” And I replied: “Because of the long watch we have kept at sea, you are not seeing well, brother James. Do you not see the man standing there who is handsome, fair and cheerful-looking?” … And when we had brought the boat to land, we saw how he also helped us to beach the boat. And as we left the place, wishing to follow him, he appeared to me again as rather bald-headed but with a thick flowing beard, but to James as a young man whose beard was just beginning. (Acts of John 87-89)

View attachment 1712964472064.webp
Jesus reptilian shapeshifter

christ was the reptilian hybrid
interesting ive had this thought before that christ is a reptillian humanoid who meets you at death and tricks u into reincarnating back into the prison planet ie earth.

interesting ive had this thought before that christ is a reptillian humanoid who meets you at death and tricks u into reincarnating back into the prison planet ie earth.
his father Jahweh was a virgin foid eating dragon so it makes sense that they want you to get trapped there forever

Smoke arose up in His nostrils, and fire out of His mouth did devour; coals flamed forth from Him.
And the channels of the sea appeared, the foundations of the world were laid bare by the rebuke of the LORD, at the blast of the breath of His nostrils.

Moses snake dragon yahwe worship
Moses
Also Moses was a reptilian hybrid that forced goyims to worship the snake

Take the sum of the things that were taken
both of man and beast, thou and Eleazar the
priest and the princes of the multitude:
27 And thou shalt divide the spoil equally,
between them that fought and went out to the
war, and between the rest of the multitude.
28 And thou shalt separate a portion to the
Lord from them that fought and were in the bat-
tle, one soul of five hundred as well of persons as
of oxen and asses and sheep.
29 And thou shalt give it to Eleazar the priest,
because they are the firstfruits of the Lord.
30 Out of the moiety also of the children of
Israel thou shalt take the fiftieth head of persons,
and of oxen, and asses, and sheep, and of all
beasts, and thou shalt give them to the Levites
that watch in the charge of the tabernacle of the
Lord

Tabernacle = huge tent for a as you guessed well a fucking dragon
Smoke was always coming out of it. Imagine worshipping foid eating dragon that only think about his wellbeing and also want to steal all your gold. Christcucks are retarded they completely ignore old testament even tho it's Jesus daddy that he worships and obey:feelskek:

31 And Moses and Eleazar did as the Lord
had commanded.
32 And the spoil which the army had taken,
was six hundred seventy-five thousand sheep,
33 Seventy-two thousand oxen,
34 Sixty-one thousand asses:
35 And thirty-two thousand persons of the fe-
male sex, that had not known men.
36 And one half was given to them that had
been in the battle, to wit, three hundred thirty-
seven thousand five hundred sheep:
37 Out of which, for the portion of the Lord,
were reckoned six hundred seventy five sheep.
38 And out of the thirty-six thousand oxen,
seventy-two oxen:
39 Out of the thirty thousand five hundred
asses, sixty-one asses:
40 Out of the sixteen thousand persons, there
fell to the portion of the Lord, thirty-two souls.
41 And Moses delivered the number of the
firstfruits of the Lord to Eleazar the priest, as
had been commanded him,

And he ate 32 of the virgin foids, who knows how many oxens, he also received gold. If it's not a fucking dragon then i don't know what it is.

Other cultures also are full of reptilians

The story behind the reptilian statue of the Horyuji Nara
Reptilian peru 2
Peru reptilian
Reptilian iraq
Vatican reptilian drakes
Africa reptilians
Dragons of city of london
Dragon Sculpture at St Peters Basilica
Year of the dragon william

Tabernacle = huge tent for a as you guessed well a fucking dragon View attachment 1134640 Smoke was always coming out of it. Imagine worshipping foid eating dragon that only think about his wellbeing and also want to steal all your gold. Christcucks are retarded they completely ignore old testament even tho it's Jesus daddy that he worships and obey:feelskek:

And he ate 32 of the virgin foids, who knows how many oxens, he also received gold. If it's not a fucking dragon then i don't know what it is.

Other cultures also are full of reptilians

View attachment 1134645View attachment 1134646View attachment 1134647View attachment 1134648View attachment 1134649View attachment 1134651View attachment 1134652View attachment 1134654View attachment 1134653
religion is over ran by reptillians. its one of their biggest tools for world domination and slavery of the human race.