Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reproductive Success determines a males value

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
Saying that other artificial things like money or having build something determines a man value is a cope. Because actually these things dont exist. Men cope by telling themselves they are of high value but actually every male who doesnt do shit for society but fucks and cums in tons of women is successful from a bioligical view. And that is the only thing that matters in life.

A the end the things that surround us are all ARTIFICIAL (jobs, certificates, cars, buildings, coins and notesetc.). The only real thing left is your reproductive success, which rates you as a male.

The blackpill is that life gives us a rating. It tells us what it thinks about us.

Last edited:
True, but id replace reproductive success with reproductive fitness (which is potential for reproductive success).

For example: Who is more successful. A lonely engineer who is short and has a recessed chin and is spending his entire free time in his garage building and inventing something. No wife, no children, nothing.

Or a dude in his age who just enters any room with chicks and immediatly attracts them? Where everyone wants to get a facial from him?
Simply the guy who has the most children, assuming that they're all normal kids, not obvious subhumans (low iq and ugly). There's a French guy that impregnated hundreds of African women, not the same as having hundreds of middle class+ white kids. So quality still matters is my point.

i just want to rope

True, but id replace reproductive success with reproductive fitness (which is potential for reproductive success).
And facial attractiveness and height. Plus normal dick size

I dont agree at all. You get ZERo respect as a male if u dont have some sort of status, despite being good looking. I I know plenty of those cases myself.

Whereas a man, with high status get TONS of respect in society.

Saying that other artificial things like money or having build something determines a man value is a cope. Because actually these things dont exist. Men cope by telling themselves they are of high value but actually every male who doesnt do shit for society but fucks and cums in tons of women is successful from a bioligical view. And that is the only thing that matters in life.

A the end the things that surround us are all ARTIFICIAL (jobs, certificates, cars, buildings, coins and notesetc.). The only real thing left is your reproductive success, which rates you as a male.

The blackpill is that life gives us a rating. It tells us what it thinks about us.
yeah

And facial attractiveness and height. Plus normal dick size
That is reproductive fitness. The traits that make you attractive to the opposite sex = you mate alot = you have alot of kids = you are successful from a biological point of view.

That is reproductive fitness. The traits that make you attractive to the opposite sex = you mate alot = you have alot of kids = you are successful from a biological point of view.

Not necessarily. You might be a chad, hump and dump thousands of women but only have kids with one of them.

Not necessarily. You might be a chad, hump and dump thousands of women but only have kids with one of them.

I have had to explain this before. Yes, we have modern day contraceptives so people have an option not to have kids. But the whole premise of sex is reproduction. It is what motivates you to do it, the neuro- chemicals that motivate you to pursue certain behaviours only do so because that behaviour ((in principle)) leads to your survival or the continuation of the species. You need to eat to survive, stay warm enough to survive and have sex to continue the species. Modern day stuff has highjacked this motivation system. You don't need to play video games or take drugs to survive, but you are motivated to do it anyway. This is because they both trick your nervous system into thinking you are being productive. Drugs, through artificial stimulation of dopamine in your brain and video games, through entertaining you and/or collecting stuff and completing missions in said game.

If women are allowing you to have sex with them. Then they think your genes are worthy of reproduction, even if you are using contraceptives to not have kids.

I have had to explain this before. Yes, we have modern day contraceptives so people have an option not to have kids. But the whole premise of sex is reproduction. It is what motivates you to do it, the neuro- chemicals that motivate you to pursue certain behaviours only do so because that behaviour ((in principle)) leads to your survival or the continuation of the species. You need to eat to survive, stay warm enough to survive and have sex to continue the species. Modern day stuff has highjacked this motivation system. You don't need to play video games or take drugs to survive, but you are motivated to do it anyway. This is because they both trick your nervous system into thinking you are being productive. Drugs, through artificial stimulation of dopamine in your brain and video games, through entertaining you and/or collecting stuff and completing missions in said game.

If women are allowing you to have sex with them. Then they think your genes are worthy of reproduction, even if you are using contraceptives to not have kids.

Reproductive success is how many kids you have and how many of them survive to adulthood and pass on their genetics.

Reproductive fitness = how attractive you are to women.

Both are very different. You could be a gigachad and 100 years down the line have hardly any of your genetic lines surviving. You could be a rich ugly fuck with many kids and grand kids.

A the end the things that surround us are all ARTIFICIAL (jobs, certificates, cars, buildings, coins and notesetc.).

Moggs me, specially the car part.

Reproductive success is how many kids you have and how many of them survive to adulthood and pass on their genetics.

Reproductive fitness = how attractive you are to women.

Both are very different. You could be a gigachad and 100 years down the line have hardly any of your genetic lines surviving. You could be a rich ugly fuck with many kids and grand kids.

Oh I see, lost in communication. I was unaware of what you were referring to. I apologise.

Although I know we all agree that reproductive fitness is extreamly tied to reproductive success, in that having traits that would lead to your survivability are strongly linked with how many children you will have. But that was not your point to me.

Oh I see, lost in communication. I was unaware of what you were referring to. I apologise.

Although I know we all agree that reproductive fitness is extreamly tied to reproductive success, in that having traits that would lead to your survivability are strongly linked with how many children you will have. But that was not your point to me.

I think reproductive fitness was linked to the number of kids you had back when we were hunter gatherers. In today's soyciety, things are a lot more complex but women's hive minds are still stuck with the primal instincts to go for gigachad which were evolved during those times.

I think reproductive fitness was linked to the number of kids you had back when we were hunter gatherers. In today's soyciety, things are a lot more complex but women's hive minds are still stuck with the primal instincts to go for gigachad which were evolved during those times.
Very true. Plently of beta-buxxers manage to have kids nowadays.