Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [REPOST] Which kind of sex appeals more to you?

Which one?

• Total voters
wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
1. Raw carnal beastly animalistic whore sex

Here your foid is utterly sexually obsessed with your flesh. She's a total freak of nature in bed. She wants to do all sorts of kinky, perverted, dirty and degenerate sex acts. She wants you to make her your whore and sex slave. She talks dirty, scratches you, claws you, chokes on your cock, rides you hard, makes you thrust her orfices harder, and does lots of dry anal. She enjoys the pain and pleasure. You both drown in pleasure.

2. Soft loving wholesome sex

You both go slow, steady. You do lots of foreplay and enjoy cuddling and each other's loving embrace. You take off her clothes and watch her gently submit to you and then softly kiss her all over her body. She moans softly and kisses you will you do her missionary style. You go slow and finish after ten to fifteen minutes, after which you cuddle and remain by each other's side. This kind of wholesome sex almost transcends the flesh, as if its a spiritual union between two souls.

2, but she takes the lead instead, gentle femdom type shit.

i want to grab foids from behind and pound them like an ugly beast :ahegao:

Type 1 Tamil foid. I want her to call me a filthy inferior Telugu during sex

IMG 0869

It’s mostly foids who want it rough. Males are the ones coping with romance.

Option 1 is for high T sigma males like myself :society:

Option 2 is for soyboy beta cucks :soy:

i can imagine the second option being awfully awkward no thanks

Option 1: If you mog her in looks considerably, and/or it's a situationship

Option 2: if she's your looksmax and you're both "in love" and in a relationship.

I think a little bit of both is best though, and probably the most realistic scenario for good looking men in long-term relationships.

You forgot Option 3 (for rapefugees ): knock her out unconsciously and take advantage of her body

Honestly I pick 2 ngl but I can't imagine something like that not even in my dreams

idk both sound p one-dimensional

like say you were assfucking a girl with a knife, that would be romantic but also raw + animalistic

You've already made this post before

1. Raw carnal beastly animalistic whore sex

Here your foid is utterly sexually obsessed with your flesh. She's a total freak of nature in bed. She wants to do all sorts of kinky, perverted, dirty and degenerate sex acts. She wants you to make her your whore and sex slave. She talks dirty, scratches you, claws you, chokes on your cock, rides you hard, makes you thrust her orfices harder, and does lots of dry anal. She enjoys the pain and pleasure. You both drown in pleasure.

2. Soft loving wholesome sex

You both go slow, steady. You do lots of foreplay and enjoy cuddling and each other's loving embrace. You take off her clothes and watch her gently submit to you and then softly kiss her all over her body. She moans softly and kisses you will you do her missionary style. You go slow and finish after ten to fifteen minutes, after which you cuddle and remain by each other's side. This kind of wholesome sex almost transcends the flesh, as if its a spiritual union between two souls.
tbh most of us wouldnt be able to absolutely destroy a foids pussy i'd coom in like 20 secs it would be giga over.

Definitely option 2)

Unfortunately I don't have the dick or physical strength for 1) and I also definitely don't want anal. And I don't have the personality for lots of dirty talk. So I would be horrible in 1)

Never gonna fuck anyway so why would it mattER

OPTION 1 FUCK BITCH AS HARD AS PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE

Somewhere in the middle, but if I had to choose between the extremes, I’d go for the second option