Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Replacing an ethnic name with a non-ethnic name

Pringle

Pringle

Banned
-
Would it help getting foids if I replace my ethnic-sounding name with a non-ethnic White name?

Nobody wants ethnic in the west mr 7/10 face gtfo

No, u can be name muhammad and be exotic if ur chad

You already said you're a 7/10, in terms of face; your name won't failo you by that much, really, perhaps even being reinterpreted into a positive things for foids due to the halo effect. :feelsjuice:

Would it help getting foids if I replace my ethnic-sounding name with a non-ethnic White name?
Cope harder. Your name is not the reason foids are rejecting you.

As long as it can be pronounced with little practice you should be good

have you approached wimmin?
im too scared, i tried talking about non-romantic things in the club and i usually get met with evil glares/cold replies.
"Hey, what time does the club close?"
"I dont know, gtfo."

im too scared, i tried talking about non-romantic things in the club and i usually get met with evil glares/cold replies.
"I dont know, gtfo."
Yeah ethnics in west shouldnt be going to clubs bruh. Esspecially majority white clubs.

White foids hate ethnics invading their white only spaces. And that 7/10 face is cope. 7/10 maybe in your country of origin, but remove 3 or 4 points to get a more realistic rating in west.

How do wimmin responds to you on dating apps? Any matches/likes?

No but it may help with getting a job.

Yeah ethnics in west shouldnt be going to clubs bruh. Esspecially majority white clubs.

White foids hate ethnics invading their white only spaces. And that 7/10 face is cope. 7/10 maybe in your country of origin, but remove 3 or 4 points to get a more realistic rating in west.

How do wimmin responds to you on dating apps? Any matches/likes?
I get some matches but its totally worthless, 90% of them barely respond or flake after the first few messages/getting their insta.
I have no fucking clue what my actual face rating is but most people online say 7/10

I get some matches but its totally worthless, 90% of them barely respond or flake after the first few messages/getting their insta.
I have no fucking clue what my actual face rating is but most people online say 7/10
majority people here is 3/10 and lower facially so I dont know if you belong here tbh

"I dont know, gtfo."
Then you're not goodlooking enough. You can try and come up with white sounding name and test it. They won't ask for your ID.

Not sure about getting sluts, but it would definitely help you get a job and be viewed in a more positive light by Western society

It may help you in other stuff such as finding a job.
But to find a foid who'd like you, it doesn't change anything.

yes it will help. All the Christ cuck curries I knew mogged the fuck out of muzzie Hindu pajeet curries