Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Repetitive Hell

LastTryGhost

LastTryGhost

George Bush Did The Holocaust
-
Life is so fucking difficult being incel. I have to wake up everyday knowing that i'm way too unattractive to get genuine affection. Why must every other guy (that's not incel) get so fucking adored by femoids?

I want to ascend and currently I've been lowering my calorie intake and started to jog every morning and night for a few Km.

I'm an orge with a fair bit of muscle mass and I think I could do a fair bit of damage to a foid before she got her whiteknights to mob me. what do you think I should do boyos? it's either cope, rope or kill a hoe.

I'm a manlet with a wide frame and some muscle. lets team up, the more the merrier.

I'm a manlet with a wide frame and some muscle. lets team up, the more the merrier.
In all honesty, what do you think incels should really do? First I'd say learn the blackbill, but after that is what i'm really curious about. Cope is pain and rope could just mean nothing if we forever keep living our lives on repeat.

The fact you all know that the only means to get people to see you in the light equivalent to genuine affection implies that people are superficial by nature.
To want attraction from peopel who are superfiical by nature is to weave in with the superficial primal system that we as a species are supposed to dislike.
But we all know that success with harsh reality in it is better than failure for the sake of standing up for what is principly right.

In all honesty, what do you think incels should really do? First I'd say learn the blackbill, but after that is what i'm really curious about. Cope is pain and rope could just mean nothing if we forever keep living our lives on repeat.

Probably the most genuine response I could give, would be to Blackpill others. Try and spread our knowledge out to others who could have their third eye awoken by the truth of the world.

I've chosen to cope. I'd love to get some revenge on society and women but that's too much of a bother.

Life is so fucking difficult being incel. I have to wake up everyday knowing that i'm way too unattractive to get genuine affection. Why must every other guy (that's not incel) get so fucking adored by femoids?

I want to ascend and currently I've been lowering my calorie intake and started to jog every morning and night for a few Km.

I'm an orge with a fair bit of muscle mass and I think I could do a fair bit of damage to a foid before she got her whiteknights to mob me. what do you think I should do boyos? it's either cope, rope or kill a hoe.
Just bloatmaxx bro0o0o0o0o0o0o

organize, behind closed doors.