Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Rental ads by currycels in Canada. Discrimination even between fellow currycels

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Recently been lurking Canadian subreddits about how Indian mass immigration is transforming the country for worse and I noticed in their rental ads how common discrimination is. They put shit like "Gujarati only", "vegetarian only" or the typical sex discrimination saying either female/male only (but more of the first). Meanwhile if someone did an advertisement saying "white only" it would be in all the woke newspapers and the landlord would be arrested for hate speech.

Interestingly I read that the whole vegetarian thing is a not so discrete way of doing caste discrimination as higher castes are vegetarian. The regional discrimination on the other hand seems completely stupid and dumb. Yes I know that for example Punjab and Kerala states have regional different languages but they still speak English and have the same nationality, they shouldn't discriminate each other. It's as dumb as a rental ad saying "Catalan only" :feelskek:

Edit: Forgot to mention those rental ads are for filthy squalors like rooms with no windows and three beds or bunk beds, living room separated by a curtain, etc. At this point why don't they bring back tenements like in the 19th century.

Last edited:
Get yo money up not your funny up

Forgot to mention those rental ads are for filthy squalors like rooms with no windows and three beds or bunk beds, living room separated by a curtain, etc.
International students typically live 2 (or more) to a room. This is because they can't afford rent because the money they claimed to have was all short-term loans from their relatives. One currycel I knew hid an extra tenant from the landlord to save on rent.

International students typically live 2 (or more) to a room. This is because they can't afford rent because the money they claimed to have was all short-term loans from their relatives. One currycel I knew hid an extra tenant from the landlord to save on rent.
That sounds extremely depressing. Don't Indians have any sense of privacy and personal space? How do they do it when they want to coom or just be alone without roommate staring at them? As I said not too different from living in a tenement like poor people in the 19th century.

That sounds extremely depressing. Don't Indians have any sense of privacy and personal space? How do they do it when they want to coom or just be alone without roommate staring at them? As I said not too different from living in a tenement like poor people in the 19th century.
It is really depressing, but they're raised up like that and hence used to it. Most the adverts were for double beds so often they will sleep in the same bed. In curryland, husband and wife will often live in the same house with their parents, and the extended family will all live in the same village etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back