Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

#removeknajid

• Thread starter Deleted member 16980
  • Start date
it is blue
Ik but most mainstream studies said it's green though. So I'm going with the trend.

After observing foids reaction shittube channels I noticed that Green eye halo is so strong that white foids only consider brown skinned with green eyes men to be mixed. Lol

Ik but most mainstream studies said it's green though. So I'm going with the trend.

After observing foids reaction shittube channels I noticed that Green eye halo is so strong that white foids only consider brown skinned with green eyes men to be mixed. Lol
science dictates it is blue, and if you arnt blind you can tell it's blue. Most green eyes are dark green, whereas all blue is good

science dictates it is blue, and if you arnt blind you can tell it's blue. Most green eyes are dark green, whereas all blue is good
Best looking eye color is red in my opinion.

knajjds looks are overrated tbh

Idk what shades of green you're thinking about but I can definitely tell the difference between blue and green eyes seeing that half my family has green and dark green eyes.

Also science doesn't dictate. These studies are based on polls not accurate scientific research.

I like knajjd (NO HOMO DON'T FUCKING BAN ME).
He's probably going to end up killing the forum, but I still don't want him removed. He's an important part of this forum's identity bro
We need to have a villain to fight against, right? If we remove him, we lose the site villain. I don't want that bro

He's probably going to end up killing the forum, but I still don't want him removed. He's an important part of this forum's identity bro
We need to have a villain to fight against, right? If we remove him, we lose the site villain. I don't want that bro
View attachment 119724
you mog him by 10cms :feelsmega::chad::banhammer:

View attachment 119724
everyone who has liked him, then dislikes him when he eventually bans them

everyone who has liked him, then dislikes him when he eventually bans them
I'm not gonna get banned I'm a gud boi
- PotatoTomato, moments before being banned

lifefuel for knajjd he can ascend with his groupies

Shit. Sorry. Wrong one
light colored eyes are common among whites so it can really only halo light skinned ethnics by a considerable amount. Anyways, eye shape is more important.

Bitch I'll make you disappear.

He VIOLATED Social Outcast's ban appeal. His MEDIUM INTELLIGENCE could not understand the true meaning of Social Outcast's ban appeal.
above the average intelligences, rise up!