Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Remove all indians from this site

?

• Total voters
DioptricAtol

DioptricAtol

Deport all pajeets from this forum
★★★
That's my take, this site has become a designated shitting street for rajeesh, pajeet and many other jeets.

I half agree. Remove all North Indians

mods will never do it but there could be a street shitter megathread and thats the only thread theyre allowed to post in. incels.is designated shitting thread

Sar sar very sarry

Name it "The POO POO Palace"

Got my vote. If not, we need a pile of shit superimposed on the AVIs of Indian IPs. Likewise a yellow star of david for Israeli IPs and self confessed jews.

It would be a massive improvement and make a gulf of difference for site navigation.

JoinedDec 29, 2023
Posts207

Yes, ban the truest incels from an incel website. Makes perfect sense

A lot of the curroids on this forum are insufferable, especially the 2024fags, but:

1. You joined post-Tiktok invasion
2. This is a retarded idea because why would you ban the most incel race from an incel forum?

A better idea would be to create additional subforums exclusively for certain races like a white-only subforum, a curry-only one, a black-only one, etc. That way, issues pertaining to specific races can be discussed by members of that race, so non-curries don't need to deal with topics only curries care about shitting up ID and The Lounge (regionalism, caste-bait, Hindu Dindus vs Muzzies, etc.)

This should be coupled with a banning of "Just Be *x*" bait regarding race, since if a whitecel, ethnig, or whomever feels that other races are incapable of relating to his plight, he can just move all of his inceldom-related posting to one of the segregated subforums

mods will never do it but there could be a street shitter megathread and thats the only thread theyre allowed to post in. incels.is designated shitting thread
Yes

Incels.is apartheid

A lot of the curroids on this forum are insufferable, especially the 2024fags, but:

2. This is a retarded idea because why would you ban the most incel race from an incel forum?

A better idea would be to create additional subforums exclusively for certain races like a white-only subforum, a curry-only one, a black-only one, etc.; that way, issues pertaining to specific races can be discussed by members of that race, so non-curries don't need to deal with topics only curries care about shitting up ID and The Lounge (regionalism, caste-bait, Hindu Dindus vs Muzzies, etc.

This should be coupled with a banning of "Just Be *x*" bait regarding race, since if a whitecel, ethnig, or whomever feels that other races are incapable of relating to his plight, he can just move all of his inceldom-related posting to one of the segregated subforums
I've been around incel community since 2016 FACEandLMS videos, just never joined this forum.

That's a good take too.

Last edited:

A better idea would be to create additional subforums exclusively for certain races like a white-only subforum, a curry-only one, a black-only one, etc. That way, issues pertaining to specific races can be discussed by members of that race, so non-curries don't need to deal with topics only curries care about shitting up ID and The Lounge (regionalism, caste-bait, Hindu Dindus vs Muzzies, etc.)

The forum also ought to be semi-privatized and have a lower acceptance rate. The ability to speak proper English should be mandatory for acceptance, that would help get rid of both negrified zoomers and uneducated third-worlders. Even if this may lead to the exclusion of some (or many) truecels from this space, I see it as a necessity to stop the quality of discussion on here from getting any worse than it already is

The forum also ought to be semi-privatized and have a lower acceptance rate. The ability to speak proper English should be mandatory for acceptance, that would help get rid of both negrified zoomers and uneducated third-worlders. Even if this may lead to the exclusion of some (or many) truecels from this space, I see it as a necessity to stop the quality of discussion on here from getting any worse than it already is
Harsh but much needed

I half agree. Remove all North Indians
stfu nigger south indian nigger cant even get their own whores all of them going for white chads. Atleast north indian have chads so our foids have more option. Not to mention how south indian foids are wet for north indian chads

stfu nigger south indian nigger cant even get their own whores all of them going for white chads.
I meant North India as in the cow belt, not Kashmir. Kashmiris are good people unlike those cow belters
Atleast north indian have chads so our foids have more option. Not to mention how south indian foids are wet for north indian chads
In your dreams, they work as our toilet cleaners in South India

I meant North India as in the cow belt, not Kashmir. Kashmiris are good people unlike those cow belters

In your dreams, they work as our toilet cleaners in South India
yeah i have seen in my college itself telugu foids proposing jammu chads cry about it. Whereas you south chads dont even stand a chance

yeah i have seen in my college itself telugu foids proposing jammu chads cry about it. Whereas you south chads dont even stand a chance
Ok

Activity on the site would be down by at least 50%

Yes

Incels.is apartheid
BummerDrummer already proposed this but Master veto'd it deeming it was anachronistic and unnecessarily sectarian. Claiming that incels are already fractured enough and that it would ruin the community element.

But I unironically believe that the site would be more harmonious as a result.

BummerDrummer already proposed this but Master veto'd it deeming it was anachronistic and unnecessarily sectarian. Claiming that incels are already fractured enough and that it would ruin the community element.

But I unironically believe that the site would be more harmonious as a result.
Tbh yeah, it would be a good idea: Everyone could have a space to talk about issues relating to race, and it would cut back infighting

But also consider, some may end up becoming more loyal to their racial sub-section as opposed to the broader ID.

I joined on Dec 19 2022I joined on Dec 19 2022I joined on Dec 19 2022I joined on Dec 19 2022I joined on Dec 19 2022I joined on Dec 19 2022I joined on Dec 19 2022I joined on Dec 19 2022I joined on Dec 19 2022I joined on Dec 19 2022I joined on Dec 19 2022I joined on Dec 19 2022I joined on Dec 19 2022I joined on Dec 19 2022 BAN evERyone

This infiltrator tik toker should be removed asap for disprespecting saars

This should be coupled with a banning of "Just Be *x*"
All whitecels are mentalcels, there are only about 500 million white men in the world compared to billions of nonwhite foids willing to be with the ugliest white man but not the average nonwhite man