Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Remorse] I hate my autistic son

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
I cant help it, my life is constantly terrible. I spend as much time as work as possible. The worst part is that I am supposed to pretend that I am happy about it. When we get together with the other parents and everyone is pretending their kids are as normal as anyone else. They are not. All of us secretly wish they were never born.

I would never dare tell my wife this. She is in total denial. Every time he screams or has a breakdown I just wish he would die. I believe that violence is a lot more common than you think. but my wife and I always control ourselves. I can't stand it though. Why has god done this to me, and why instead of having support are you not supposed to say this. It is terrible, and I did not deserve it yet I am supposed to pretend life is just great.
Upvote1.3KDownvote567commentsShareShare

Sort by:BestLog in to sort by top, controversial, or new

567 comments

Damn that is dark

Probably better for him if they leave him in the car in the summer for a bit too long one day. :lul:

average thought process of a normie. NT people are psychopaths that instinctly hate everyone that's different.

hope that father dies a painful death full of suffering for writing this

you should've thought of that earlier, way before impregnate a post-wall roastie you fucker, screwhead

I hope the kid goes ER on the parents

I cant help it, my life is constantly terrible. I spend as much time as work as possible. The worst part is that I am supposed to pretend that I am happy about it. When we get together with the other parents and everyone is pretending their kids are as normal as anyone else. They are not. All of us secretly wish they were never born.

I would never dare tell my wife this. She is in total denial. Every time he screams or has a breakdown I just wish he would die. I believe that violence is a lot more common than you think. but my wife and I always control ourselves. I can't stand it though. Why has god done this to me, and why instead of having support are you not supposed to say this. It is terrible, and I did not deserve it yet I am supposed to pretend life is just great.
Upvote1.3KDownvote567commentsShareShare

Sort by:BestLog in to sort by top, controversial, or new

567 comments
Atleast he got the pussy

that's really fucked up
i saw a post in the reddit a while ago about a mother hoping for her autistic son to die since he always hit her.
if you don't like him then take him to the hospital so you never see him again, there's no need to do that shit

this happened to me on neets.net @IGiveUp

But Muh mental health awareness month!

I do wonder what my own parents really thought of me when I was much younger, if they'd have posted such threads if they were of our generations.

it sounds like he has a non-functioning autist kid, that doesn't really compare to the average incel

if the boy has hit 10-11 years old and still can't communicate then it's insanely over on a whole other level