Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reminiscence bump pill is so brutal

Potential Rapist

Potential Rapist

Banned
-
The reminiscence bump is the tendency for older adults (over forty) to have increased or enhanced recollection for events that occurred during their adolescence and early adulthood

You collect most memories of your life from around the ages of 16-25 and more loosely 10-30. If you spent this period of your life being a rejected subhuman, those will be the memories you carry with you till your dying days, no matter what you do. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Lifespan_Retrieval_Curve.jpg

>screw up prime of life
>old before you know it
>no good memories to look back on
>forced to either an hero or live on, desperately trying to catch up and create new memories in middle age
>it's impossible because all of your peers are far beyond you and hanging out with younger people is seen as creepy

ovER. I wish someone had told me that teen/early 20s was going to be so fucking important. But that shit just disappeared into the abyss.

ovER. I wish someone had told me that teen/early 20s was going to be so fucking important. But that shit just disappeared into the abyss.
THEY TELL YOU THE OPPOSITE :feelsohgod::feelsohgod: THEY TELL YOU HIGHSCHOOL/COLLEGE DOESN'T MATTER IN THE LONG RUN, THE FUCKING LYING SCUM.

The agepill is easily the most BROOTAL and scary of all possible pills and parts of the blackpill. Nobody can outrun time.

Fucking brutal. I completely lost about a year and a half of my early 20s. I remember just about nothing from that. First after getting kicked out of a Uni, then when retaking a few courses I didn't make the first time while studying at a different Uni during the lockdowns. And I mean, I just utterly pissed that time away. Lots of us are LDARing, but what I was doing during that time was pure rotting, just staying at home, walking the dog once or twice a day, and watching some meaningless, irrelevant Youtube videos I don't even remember now. If I would've actually went to the Uni at the time, or if I would've at least watched some movies or shit with actual plot to follow, I would've probably gotten at least something out of all of that, but as it stands, all of those months just dissipated in my mind, because there was absolutely nothing to remember them for:feelsrope::feelsrope:.