Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reminder

M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
just a reminder that some graynigger who posted here a while ago @curryeater123 was so dumb and stupid that he posted a picture of the girl he's getting arranged marriage to. and he even got angry when he saw me posting that picture again:

IMG 20220721 WA0008

this bitch is 16 btw according to what he said but she looks a bit older, maybe 18 or 19.
also this kinda show you that curryniggers are capable of arranged marriage and they could get a toilet like this but they just suffer from volceldom

Last edited:
Jbc

Who needs self-improvement shit when your parents give you a teenage girl for marriage

JBC killed me

Not even that bad looking for an Indian chick. Just fucking lol @ curry”cel”s.

just a reminder that some graynigger who posted here a while ago @curryeater123 was so dumb and stupid that he posted a picture of the girl he's getting arranged marriage to. and he even got angry when he saw me posting that picture again:

View attachment 779235

this bitch is 16 btw according to what he said but she looks a bit older, maybe 18 or 19.
also this kinda show you that curryniggers are capable of arranged marriage and they could get a toilet like this but they just suffer from volceldom
ltb but at least she won't be a whore and the curryfag marrying her will get to beat her daily

I denounce all my past JBW statements

Jbc is and always has been law...

Nah, she needs foot binding.

Block and hammer hobble. Why would anyone in their right mind want to encourage a miracle gf to wear yoga whore pants? Do you want her advertising to your competition?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back