Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal REMINDER:

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
Nothing exists except me. Everything that exists are the machinations of my god mind. Being all powerful and all knowing, I purposefully confined myself and placed my consciousness in this world, which is created by my subconscious. The reason being, that my omnipotent self knew the only way to experience genuine ups is to experience genuine downs. Which explains why I was born to a comfortable life in the USA, and not as a child slave in the Congo. None of you exist. You are all NPCs created by me. When I die in this world I will regain my omniscience and omnipotence and then perhaps choose to do this again if I wish.

Last edited:
Brutal nonexistencepill

I think I exist tbh

Im a solipsist im the only one that exists

what are you talking about?

Nothing exists except me. Everything that exists are the machinations of my god mind. Being all powerful and all knowing, I purposefully confined myself and placed my consciousness in this world, which is created by my subconscious. The reason being, that my omnipotent self knew the only way to experience genuine ups is to experience genuine downs. Which explains why I was born to a comfortable life in the USA, and not as a child slave in the Congo. None of you exist. You are all NPCs created by me. When I die in this world I will regain my omniscience and omnipotence and then perhaps choose to do this again if I wish.
Yes we're all orangutans after all

We are all NPCs. Consciousness can be easily debunked. This life is a scam. I'm powering off my brain. You should do the same, zoomers.

Where are you from?