Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder you don't belong here if...

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★★
I've seen a flux of newfags, zoomers, infiltrators and bluepilled cucks in this forum lately, so allow me to state this.

You don't belong here/you aren't blackpilled if:

1 - Don't believe that "looks make you or break you"
2 - You believe that love is real
3 - Don't have scientific fundamentals, don't take genetics into account into most things
4 - Is a theist/believe in unproven deities and any kind of religious cope and superstition
5 - Remain ignorant to the concept of hypergamy despite the overwhelming evidence
6 - Believe in bluepilled cope such as "everyone is the same / has the same chances or same potential", "women aren't visual, men are the visual ones"
7 - You believe that "chad have it hard just like any other man" / "women can be loners too!!11!"
8 - You are a conformist cuck that thinks genetic trash men like us not reproducing is a good thing for humanity (meanwhile genetic trash women are giving birth as usual)
9 - Believe that money is more important than natural, genetically blessed looks (I already made a thread about this and I can create another one elaborating further)
10 - You are at least a 7/10 looks wise and think your """autism""" is holding you back
11 - Don't think of human beings as animals like any other

If your thoughts align with multiple of these, please kindly consider leaving this community

Thank you

Last edited:
[UWSL]Only love between family or friends is real.[/UWSL]

And I would change 7/10 for 6/10, because 6/10 are still in the 20% most attractive

4 - Is a theist/believe in unproven deities and any kind of religious cope and superstition
If you think god loves you and created all man equally then you're coping. If you think there's some sort of afterlife and god is testing you and you can live happily ever after then you're coping

I believe in god but I see him as cruel uncaring I hate him for "giving" me this life. I don't think it's really cope if he is as cruel and uncaring as a universe created randomly without any conscious thought behind it. I don't see how that's cope if it all has the same outcome.

If you think god loves you and created all man equally then you're coping. If you think there's some sort of afterlife and god is testing you and you can live happily ever after then you're coping

I believe in god but I see him as cruel uncaring I hate him for "giving" me this life. I don't think it's really cope if he is as cruel and uncaring as a universe created randomly without any conscious thought behind it. I don't see how that's cope if it all has the same outcome.
Why should you believe or care about something that has zero evidence existing or whatsoever

We might also be living in a simulation, if you think that way any human being can be a god if we could create a simulated universe through computer software where the life in there don't follow deterministic rules

This isn't something I think we should put deep thoughts about it, my point is that people should [UWSL]let go of any superstition[/UWSL].

the king has spoken

too long i don't see a thread of yours

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

:dab::dab::dab:

I believe OP should suck my dick .suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc sucsuc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc sucsuc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc sucsuc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc suc my dick then slurp

Did not read, do not care about your autistic list.

I dont agree about 7/10, imo face and height balance each other, like someone under 170cm would need 8 face while 185cm tall guy could get away with 5 face.
Also dont agree on religion, it doesnt have anything to do with inceldom.

Last edited:
Only love between family or friends is real.
No love is real if you consider the traditional meaning of love.
Most "friends" go away the second you don't have anything relevant to offer to them.

Parents "love" their children because they abide to social norms; I personally believe it's a fun challange to raise a child yourself, but the only thing making it above raising a pet is because human beings are rational lifeforms. I don't think the attachment is that much different from a pet or from a little child attached to toys.

I dont agree about 7/10, imo face and height balance each other, like someone under 170cm would need 8 face while 185cm tall guy could get away with 5 face.
Also dont agree on religion, it doesnt have anything to do with inceldom.
I considered face and height as a singular thing for that score. Of course I wouldn't consider a gigamanlet a >= 8/10 just because he has a great face.
About the second thing, it's not much about religion, but about superstitious thoughts that are very closely related to coping, and keep us in the condition of cattle / controlled NPCs.
Particularly those incels who believe that by making good deeds some deity will reward them for it. Chad never needed to be a good samaritan, humble, [UWSL]supportive and aiding institutions for [UWSL]charity in order to get companionship and be looked upon to.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Last edited:
No love is real if you consider the traditional meaning of love.
Most "friends" go away the second you don't have anything relevant to offer to them.

Parents "love" their children because they abide to societal norms; I personally believe it's a fun challange to raise a child yourself, but the only thing it is above raising a pet is because human beings are rational lifeforms. I don't think the attachment is that much different from a pet or from a little child attached to toys.
Sometimes yes, parents just take care, because its an obligatiton to, but sometimes they just do it, because they care about their children, and the children sometimes take care of the parents when they are older, even knowing they will receive nothing from it, they just do, because they really love their parents. Well, love between a pet and a human can be real, thats for sure, even though its most unlikely than between parents and their children.

Indeed, most friendships are fake, but there are a minority who are for sure real

It's not?
9 - Believe that money is more important than natural, genetically blessed looks (I already made a thread about this and I can create another one elaborating further)
Elaborate. This doesn't make sense; being filthy rich and genetically blessed is on the same tier.

Sometimes yes, parents just take care, because its an obligatiton to, but sometimes they just do it, because they care about their children, and the children sometimes take care of the parents when they are older, even knowing they will receive nothing from it, they just do, because they really love their parents. Well, love between a pet and a human can be real, thats for sure, even though its most unlikely than between parents and their children.

Indeed, most friendships are fake, but there are a minority who are for sure real
I care about my cat, if it dies, I'd just go "well, that's sad", then move on and just get another one. Just like I did with the other cats before.

"Caring" is something pretty much everyone does.

Can you provide examples of what you mean by "friendships that are real"?
It's not?

Elaborate. This doesn't make sense; being filthy rich and genetically blessed is on the same tier.
Check this thread:

And keep in mind about all those MGTOW stories about gold diggers and dead bedrooms. Even if you are a billionaire, if you are not sexually attractive to your partner, there will be no "chemistry" in a relationship.

And having good looks alone can make your rich, by modelling or being some kind of celebrity.
2 and 10 are retarded
2 - I've discussed in this thread already
10 - I personally know diagnosed autistic men who still gets women over the fact they are attractive alone. Most women are only truly attracted to flesh and bone arrangements, the sooner you realize that, the better

Last edited:
I care about my cat, if it dies, I'd just go "well, that's sad", then move on and just get another one. Just like I did with the other cats before.

"Caring" is something pretty much everyone does.

Can you provide examples of what you mean by "friendships that are real"?
Person who enjoy talking and spending time with you, cares about how you are, wouldn't betray you and doesn't has secondary interests

[UWSL]10 - I personally know diagnosed autistic men who still gets women over the fact they are attractive alone. Most women are only truly attracted to flesh and bone arrangements, the sooner you realize that, the better[/UWSL]
LARP.

I've seen a flux of newfags, zoomers, infiltrators and bluepilled cucks in this forum lately, so allow me to state this.

You don't belong here/you aren't blackpilled if:

1 - Don't believe that "looks make you or break you"
3 - Don't have scientific fundamentals, don't take genetics into account into most things
5 - Remain ignorant to the concept of hypergamy despite the overwhelming evidence
6 - Believe in bluepilled cope such as "everyone is the same / has the same chances or same potential", "women aren't visual, men are the visual ones"
7 - You believe that "chad have it hard just like any other man" / "women can be loners too!!11!"
8 - You are a conformist cuck that thinks genetic trash men like us not reproducing is a good thing for humanity (meanwhile genetic trash women are giving birth as usual)
10 - You are at least a 7/10 looks wise and think your """autism""" is holding you back
11 - Don't think of human beings as animals like any other

If your thoughts align with multiple of these, please kindly consider leaving this community

Thank you
So you think its a good thing if incels reproduce? Because ive told myself i wouldnt have kids.

Person who enjoy talking and spending time with you, cares about how you are, wouldn't betray you and doesn't has secondary interests

I have people who I call friends, as well as relatives, who I enjoy being around with chatting yet I don't love them. Your point?

So you think its a good thing if incels reproduce? Because ive told myself i wouldnt have kids.
I didn't say that was good or bad. It's just a fact of life that while some defend "natural selection" and eugenics, others will still violate your views since in this case we would still have low tier women reproducing and making more incels.
Whatever, believe it if you want to.

In case you are really wondering if this is possible, just create a chadfish tinder, match with several women and attempt to behave like a legit autistic chad would to each one of them, most will still ask for your "insta" or personal number anyway, I'm telling you bro, women don't give a fuck and it's all about the looks

Last edited: