Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder: women would rather fuck GAY MEN than you

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
There are innumerable stories about women AGGRESSIVELY trying to fuck HOMOSEXUAL men.

They want to fuck a man who cannot possibly be attracted to them but they won't even so much as look in our direction. Think about that for a minute.

And now think about all the sleazy assholes who are always trying to compliment women and orbit them on social media. All that effort, all that attention, and at the end of the day women would rather have sex with a gay man.

They will only want to fuck the gay male if he is attractive.

They fuck hot men regardless of sexuality, if you were incel-looking and gay they would prolly bash you and laugh at you.

are you really an indian chad

98% of gay men are Chads and Pretty boys.

BedTundy said:
are you really an indian chad

>indian
>chad

Pick one.

Lol no but seriously people tell me I'm above average for an Indian but it's not like it matters to women. If you're an ethnic you can ONLY be Chad(8+) or incel, nothing in between. Unfortunately I don't make the cut for Chad so I'm stuck here shitposting.

universallyabhorred said:
They will only want to fuck the gay male if he is attractive.

As most of them are.