Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reminder women cant be alone, femcels do not exist, stop coping

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
It's simply impossible
Went into social media today, and fuck
Every single one of them has a bf, not even kidding, even the most subhumans do.
:lasereyes:

Tbf the subhuman ones are with equally subhuman partners so a bit of lifefuel I guess :feelskek:

femcel: can't find Chad

Two mid-tier beckys that I barely know dumped their boyfriends some three months ago and it took them roughly a week and a half to get into new stable relationships. They are by no means special. Average looking, one is a midget. I don't have to mention that they're getting railed by 6 feet tall guys.

Two mid-tier beckys that I barely know dumped their boyfriends some three months ago and it took them roughly a week and a half to get into new stable relationships. They are by no means special. Average looking, one is a midget. I don't have to mention that they're getting railed by 6 feet tall guys.
Fucking brutal, women can't be alone and never will, the wall is a huge cope, femcels are imaginary

They don't wanna listen

Of course. Facebook is a joke, all the foids are posting pictures of themselves traveling, eating great food, all during the pandemic - while males are posting pictures of themselves at work...

Of course. Facebook is a joke, all the foids are posting pictures of themselves traveling, eating great food, all during the pandemic - while males are posting pictures of themselves at work...
Jfl accurate af, but that applies to all social media tbh

Jfl accurate af, but that applies to all social media tbh
Holy shit dude. Just for laughs I just checked my Facebook feed. The first thing I saw was a picture that a guy I used to work with posted of him and his mother at an opera. The picture directly under him was posted by a foid I went to high school with - she has two kids, a husband, a nice house, both of her parents were in the picture also.

Fuck this Jew/nigger planet. :blackpill:

Holy shit dude. Just for laughs I just checked my Facebook feed. The first thing I saw was a picture that a guy I used to work with posted of him and his mother at an opera. The picture directly under him was posted by a foid I went to high school with - she has two kids, a husband, a nice house, both of her parents were in the picture also.

Fuck this Jew/nigger planet. :blackpill:
Jfl similar thing happened to me, a friend of mine who is also stemceling uploads a picture of his PC with visual studio open and a stupid text, after a Facebook ad a foid with his bf and the caption "I found the one" jfl
Bluepill completely destroyed men

All women are ungrateful whores who think they deserve the world just for having tits and a hole. They are so conditioned to things constantly going their way that the idea of not ending up with chad is inconceivable to them. Even if men collectively stopped treating them like they are above men (because they aren’t) they would be mad for about a week and then all become lesbians. :feelsjuice: