Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Reminder to Reddit: The First Amendment protects the right to celebrate the murder and rape of Israeli femoids

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Screenshot 2023 10 08 214343
Yes, this is protected speech.

Quite predictably, the kikes and the sand niggers are at it again. The Israelis are entitled, insufferable twats with a victimhood complex. “We’re just defending ourselves,” the Jews will say as they stuff their ungrateful mouths with U.S. aid dollars, despite being the vastly superior power. Not that the Palestinians are any better: They are retarded fucksticks who seem to think that launching the same shitty rockets over and over again will somehow lead to a different result the next time. Depending on who you ask, this renewed conflict is either a very good or a very bad thing. I now expect defense stocks to climb on Monday, despite the potential budgetary chaos in the now-speakerless U.S. House of Representatives. But I digress.

As emotions run high, free speech will be under attack. I am here to remind you, for those of you living in the United States, that the First Amendment protects “hate speech”. Unfortunately, r/IncelTears doesn’t seem to have gotten the message. A recent post, titled “Incels celebrating terrorism,” has triggered Redditors up in arms. The offending content? Incels on Blackpill.club mocking female IDF soldiers who were captured and are now presumably being raped and tortured by Hamas. One Redditor moans: “Their hate speech is out of control. Any other demographic being lambasted like this would be illegal in a lot of countries. So why is this being allowed to proliferate?”

Screenshot 2023 10 08 211837

Why wouldn’t this be allowed to proliferate? If this Redditor is American, he or she should try reading the Constitution for once. If this Redditor isn’t American, he or she shouldn’t operate with the expectation that everyone else lives in a cucked state with draconian speech codes (e.g. Canada). Here’s how many fucks the U.S. federal judiciary gives about hate speech laws in “a lot of [other] countries”: zero. From a legal standpoint, the speech highlighted on Blackpill.club doesn't constitute "incitement" nor "true threats"—terms that have very specific, narrowly-drawn legal definitions. It's not even close.

There is no recognized exception to the First Amendment that would allow the government to suppress speech that expresses enthusiasm for the rape, torture, and murder of female Israelis, whether combatants or civilians. Speech that justifies, defends, or even advocates for war and war crimes is legitimate political discourse, no matter how unpopular or unorthodox, and is entitled to the full protection of the United States Constitution.

Cry about it.

Last edited:
Good to know

View attachment 897944

Quite predictably, the kikes and the sand niggers are at it again. The Israelis are entitled, insufferable twats with a victimhood complex. “We’re just defending ourselves,” the Jews will say as they stuff their ungrateful mouths with U.S. aid dollars, despite being the vastly superior power. Not that the Palestinians are any better: They are retarded fucksticks who seem to think that launching the same shitty rockets over and over again will somehow lead to a different result the next time. Depending on who you ask, this renewed conflict is either a very good or a very bad thing. I now expect defense stocks to climb on Monday, despite the potential budgetary chaos in the now-speakerless U.S. House of Representatives. But I digress.

As emotions run high, free speech will be under attack. I am here to remind you, for those of you living in the United States, that the First Amendment protects “hate speech”. Unfortunately, r/IncelTears doesn’t seem to have gotten the message. A recent post, titled “Incels celebrating terrorism,” has triggered Redditors up in arms. The offending content? Incels on Blackpill.club mocking female IDF soldiers who were captured and are now presumably being raped and tortured by Hamas. One Redditor moans: “Their hate speech is out of control. Any other demographic being lambasted like this would be illegal in a lot of countries. So why is this being allowed to proliferate?”

View attachment 897943

Why wouldn’t this be allowed to proliferate? If this Redditor is American, he or she should try reading the Constitution for once. If this Redditor isn’t American, he or she shouldn’t operate with the expectation that everyone else lives in a cucked state with draconian speech codes (e.g. Canada). Here’s how many fucks the U.S. federal judiciary gives about hate speech laws in “a lot of [other] countries”: zero. From a legal standpoint, the speech highlighted on Blackpill.club doesn't constitute "incitement" nor "true threats"—terms that have very specific, narrowly-drawn legal definitions. It's not even close.

There is no recognized exception to the First Amendment that would allow the government to suppress speech that expresses enthusiasm for the rape, torture, and murder of female Israelis, whether combatants or civilians. Speech that justifies, defends, or even advocates for war and war crimes is legitimate political discourse, no matter how unpopular or unorthodox, and is entitled to the full protection of the United States Constitution.

Cry about it.
I felt such bliss from kikes suffering

IMG 20231008 203424

Celebrating Hamas Victory

View attachment 897944

View attachment 897943

Cry about it.
Ppecel I want to study law and go to law school , what's you advice?

Not like i care about IT in the first place

Not like i care about IT in the first place
Yeah who is this IT?

It might stand for International Trannies possibly

I never heard of them before though so I could be wrong, sending loves to all Faggot out there

Redditors have subhuman intelligence. Don't expect an emotional moron to understand any of this or the law in general. Also W hamis

:fuk:Everyone on .is is stupid

Ah I can Imagine the pleasure those Hamas soldier felt that day.

Maybe I will join them(in video game)

Tf you said kikes?
Ah I can Imagine the pleasure those Hamas soldier felt that day.

Maybe I will join them(in video game)
Prepare the mass discrimination against muslims like 9/11

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FVUxvp6Ah0&pp=ygUNaXNyYWVsIGtpZG5hcA%3D%3D

This video got 800k views in 24 hours, this will be used to justify anti muslim hate, you see it already on reddit and social media

Muslim men will get a lot of hate for next 5 years plus with immigration, most Europeans hate them

Ppecel I want to study law and go to law school , what's you advice?
I can only speak on common law jurisdictions. A lot of my advice depends on where you live, so I'll try to give more generalized advice.

In some common law jurisdictions (e.g. the U.S., Canada), primary legal education typically comes in the form of a postgraduate degree (i.e. the JD) and you will need a prior bachelor's degree. In other common law jurisdictions (e.g. the U.K., Australia, Singapore), primary legal education starts at the bachelor's level (i.e. the LLB), though there may be accelerated "conversion" programs for those students who already have a bachelor's degree.

To practice law after you have your primary law degree (a JD or LLB), the requirements also vary greatly by jurisdiction. In the U.S., you simply need to take the state bar exam. In England & Wales, which has a split legal profession, you will need to take the LPC (for intending solicitors, though this is being phased out by the SQE), or the BPTC (for intending barristers).

If you want to pursue further study you can take an LLM, a postgraduate law degree. And then if you want to enter legal academia, an SJD is typically required but not strictly necessary—this is the legal sector's equivalent of a PhD.

My advice is to have strong academic results. That's the primary consideration for entrance to legal education anywhere. You're not going to get into law school if you are a "C" student. There really is no avoiding this requirement. Your extracurriculars and essays are secondary considerations.

Law school can be very different from other educational experiences (unless you've experienced the Oxford/Cambridge tutorial system). For one, your instructors use the Socratic method—this means they will cold call particular students in class and interrogate them on their understanding of the material. Prepare to be grilled in front of a crowd. Some people thrive, others do not. You need strong writing and research skills, above all else. The law is a constantly evolving institution, so merely being able to regurgitate statutes and cases isn't enough; you need to apply your knowledge in a way that your audience finds cogent and compelling.

I mean, that's about it. Don't be dumb.

Last edited:
I can only speak on common law jurisdictions. A lot of my advice depends on where you live, so I'll try to give more generalized advice.

In some common law jurisdictions (e.g. the U.S., Canada), primary legal education typically comes in the form of a postgraduate degree (i.e. the JD) and you will need a prior bachelor's degree. In other common law jurisdictions (e.g. the U.K., Australia, Singapore), primary legal education starts at the bachelor's level (i.e. the LLB), though there may be accelerated "conversion" programs for those students who already have a bachelor's degree.

To practice law after you have your primary law degree (a JD or LLB), the requirements also vary greatly by jurisdiction. In the U.S., you simply need to take the state bar exam. In England & Wales, which has a split legal profession, you will need to take the LPC (for intending solicitors, though this is being phased out by the SQE), or the BPTC (for intending barristers).

If you want to pursue further study you can take an LLM, a postgraduate law degree. And then if you want to enter legal academia, an SJD is typically required—this is the legal sector's equivalent of a PhD.

My advice is to have strong academic results. That's the primary consideration for entrance to legal education anywhere. You're not going to get into law school if you are a "C" student. There really is no avoiding this requirement. Your extracurriculars and essays are secondary considerations.

Law school can be very different from other educational experiences (unless you've experienced the Oxford/Cambridge tutorial system). For one, your instructors use the Socratic method—this means they will cold call particular students in class and interrogate them on their understanding of the material. Prepare to be grilled in front of a crowd. Some people thrive, others do not. You need strong writing and research skills, above all else. The law is a constantly evolving institution, so merely being able to regurgitate statutes and cases isn't enough; you need to apply your knowledge in a way that your audience finds cogent and compelling.

I mean, that's about it. Don't be dumb.
Thank you fellow brocel:yes::yes:

Hamas are the best! :feelsLightsaber:

Prepare the mass discrimination against muslims like 9/11

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FVUxvp6Ah0&pp=ygUNaXNyYWVsIGtpZG5hcA%3D%3D

This video got 800k views in 24 hours, this will be used to justify anti muslim hate, you see it already on reddit and social media

Muslim men will get a lot of hate for next 5 years plus with immigration, most Europeans hate them

JFL at all of the Europoors who are beginning to realize they’ll be outbred by Muslims in their own nations. They can’t kick them out now that they’re legal, so they will need to mass import Christians from somewhere to counter-act them.

JFL at all of the Europoors who are beginning to realize they’ll be outbred by Muslims in their own nations. They can’t kick them out now that they’re legal, so they will need to mass import Christians from somewhere to counter-act them.

Cope boi

Its fucking hilarious that the people who were advocating for the same things to be done to russians want to repeal the first amendment when you say it about israelis. These reddit cucks truly live in their own fantasy world.

Its fucking hilarious that the people who were advocating for the same things to be done to russians want to repeal the first amendment when you say it about israelis. These reddit cucks truly live in their own fantasy world.
Exactly. It's actually insane. One is political advocacy and the other is "hate speech". But that is exactly why the federal courts wisely decided against having a hate speech exception to the 1A--it would inevitably have been abused by the government.

Exactly. It's actually insane. One is political advocacy and the other is "hate speech". But that is exactly why the federal courts wisely decided against having a hate speech exception to the 1A--it would inevitably have been abused by the government.
Most normies really are braindead cattle who don't even understand they are advocating for genocide despite having stories of the holocaust drilled into their brain since elementary school.

Unfortunately some of us live in draconian regimes where we cannot celebrate Hamas’s offensive as we would like to.

These same Reddit and Twitter soyfags celebrate the deaths of Russians and Palestinians gleefully and pretend like the Russo-Ukraine War and the Israel-Palestine War are their heckin' epic marvel movies. Very hypocritical tbh.

it's not even about the first amendment

you're allowed to enjoy anything, no matter what it is