Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Reminder: This is what the women on inceltears look like

I was saying they aren't like the slavs in his pic.
and i just confirmed that

BASED SLAVS JFL

Last edited:
fat ugly white women doing what comes so naturally to them

virtue signalling and being total pieces of shit

I can't believe i actually exist in a time period where internet memes are a direct reflection of reality...

Why do all soyboys have comically narrow palates? Start mewing you fags

BTW, why do these idiots always tell incels to hit the gym and get in shape. Do guys like this look like they have ever touched a weight to you? The women look like they live on hot dogs and have a stomach pouch that could accommodate a kangaroo.
High iq.
Put this smiley spamming retard on ignore asap.

The bottom two look fine. Not amazing, but as an ugly male myself I can’t exactly hope for Kate Upton. I would jump into bed with either if they were genuinely kind people.

The top one is deliberately making herself ugly, with the short hair, neon dye and caked on fakeup.

Truly some of the ugliest people on earth

Holy fuck, that last girl looks like a genderswapped ADF!

Pixlr 20181028200225647

Waaaait is the fourth and the last guy the same? And pimping two hoes at once?

The one in the last picture below looks quite ok.

They look exactly like how I had envisioned, typical degenerate western feminist cunts with their cucked soyboy pets they call boyfriends. It's pitiful, these types are the lowest form of humanity.

They look exactly like how I had envisioned, typical degenerate western feminist cunts with their cucked soyboy pets they call boyfriends. It's pitiful, these types are the lowest form of humanity.
Yet their smv is off the charts

It's time to start putting some of these feminist walruses on blast and reminding ourselves of what these hags look like, just in case any incel was tempted to take any of their comments to heart or misinterpreting what they have to say as coming from the mouth of a woman that has some kind of sexual desirability . We aren't dealing with Stacies here. No Stacey is on incel tears (or reddit itself)

All married to cucks of course. These are the guys talking tough saying they will kill incels or fight them in the streets. These are the guys that would have you believe they are really bout it bout it lol

View attachment 56914

View attachment 56918

"Teehee be a good boy and make a thread about incel entitlement and toxic masculinity and how you trust your wife and i'll give you half your weekly husband points today!!"

View attachment 56915

Her with one of her regulars (They are in an open-relationship obvs)

View attachment 56917

These are the people who attempt to psychoanalyze incels on a daily basis.

Just change your personality bro and maybe a female redditor will find her way into your life!

View attachment 56919

View attachment 56921

BTW, why do these idiots always tell incels to hit the gym and get in shape. Do guys like this look like they have ever touched a weight to you? The women look like they live on hot dogs and have a stomach pouch that could accommodate a kangaroo.

Proof of BBC theory right here

Disgusting. Cracks me up when I hear these sub5 foids complain about sexual harrassment. Juggaurnaut law is unstoppable.
what is this juggernaut law i keep hearing about?

Utterly disgusting. Yet these sub 4 fat fesnails have more SMV than this forum combined.

Rather be an incel than a cuck. Knowing how pathetic these "anti incels" Are is life fuel. They seriously need to leave us alone. Like I'm not against people online talking about incels, fine go ahead I do it too. However these people are obsessed with us. Thanks for showing us your "research" Your input is greatly appreciated :feelsokman:

There are couple of other whores from cucktears got doxxed on /r/incels. Each and every one of them is repulsively ugly. You have to really lucky to get 3+/10 whore on cucktears. Well, legit stacies and chads have no time for reddit anyway, so there you go.

Why people here think that these horrible creatures have high SMV???

If they had good SMV they would be able to date average looking man, not these sub5 soyboys.

These bitches are REJECTED by average looking man. And deservedly, i prefer to be incel than date these hippos.

what is this juggernaut law i keep hearing about?
Low tier women are hit on more than Stacy types because men think they have more of a chance with them. This gives low tier women a sense of haughtiness and cruelty because of the inflated sense of self worth.

well I mean maybe designer women aren't too bad of an idea.

The only thing more pathetic than being incel is being a cuck

Low tier women are hit on more than Stacy types because men think they have more of a chance with them. This gives low tier women a sense of haughtiness and cruelty because of the inflated sense of self worth.
Sucks for us that legitimately love lower tier women.
The only thing more pathetic than being incel is being a cuck
Hence why IT cucks love to pick on incels - they may be utter failures at life, but at least they got laid!!

"It's almost as if we're ugly, fat, smelly cunts."

Screen Shot 2018 10 29 at 15828 AM
Screen Shot 2018 10 29 at 15747 AM
Screen Shot 2018 10 29 at 15735 AM

cope, they're happier than you

almost puked cuz of the first pic

I would use theirs mouths like a WC....they have no other utility.

They are probably self-diagnosed with about 5 billion mental disorders, even ones that you can't have together.
In reality they have CAD, Chad Attachment Disorder.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back