Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Reminder: This is what the women on inceltears look like

Rotting since 09

Rotting since 09

Recruit
★★★★
It's time to start putting some of these feminist walruses on blast and reminding ourselves of what these hags look like, just in case any incel was tempted to take any of their comments to heart or misinterpreting what they have to say as coming from the mouth of a woman that has some kind of sexual desirability . We aren't dealing with Stacies here. No Stacey is on incel tears (or reddit itself)

All married to cucks of course. These are the guys talking tough saying they will kill incels or fight them in the streets. These are the guys that would have you believe they are really bout it bout it lol

Dndvd

Snsnsvb

"Teehee be a good boy and make a thread about incel entitlement and toxic masculinity and how you trust your wife and i'll give you half your weekly husband points today!!"

Hfhfhf

Her with one of her regulars (They are in an open-relationship obvs)

Aabbav

These are the people who attempt to psychoanalyze incels on a daily basis.

Just change your personality bro and maybe a female redditor will find her way into your life!

Xnxnxn

Xbxbbx

BTW, why do these idiots always tell incels to hit the gym and get in shape. Do guys like this look like they have ever touched a weight to you? The women look like they live on hot dogs and have a stomach pouch that could accommodate a kangaroo.

I want to throw up a little bit...

call me volcel but is better inceldom than fucking those whales

of course open relationship and bunch of fat girls fucking embarrassment

just work out bro!

"Teehee I'm sooo speshulll look at muh colorful hair its sooo standoutish xDDDDDDDD"

We should gymcel, though. Not for the purposes they're proposing however, at least not mainly

Feminists need to be slain

Disgusting. Cracks me up when I hear these sub5 foids complain about sexual harrassment. Juggaurnaut law is unstoppable.

Slavic women ain't like that....
Focus on the western women part, it was just the first picture with this depiction of western women that i've found.

Of course, Incels are expected to do EVERYTHING to looksmax if they want a "femcel" (they don't exist:feelsbadman:) so that we can get 3 points above a female orgre so they'll date us (still wouldn't happen)

Haaaaaa, it's all soyboys & feminazis.

That's why they hate Incels, nothing to do with virginity, it's because we know their bullshit & call it out; we rebel against their goal to have this situation for all men except Chad
image74.jpg

The women look like they live on hot dogs and have a stomach pouch that could accommodate a kangaroo.
Fat females that nag males to get in shape need the strongest acid to their face and widest chainsaw to their vaginas. And they're fucking everywhere today.

I want to throw up a little bit...
They are probably self-diagnosed with about 5 billion mental disorders, even ones that you can't have together.
In reality they have CAD, Chad Attachment Disorder.
Haaaaaa, it's all soyboys & feminazis.

That's why they hate Incels, nothing to do with virginity, it's because we know their bullshit & call it out; we rebel against their goal to have this situation for all men except Chad
image74.jpg

Of course, Incels are expected to do EVERYTHING to looksmax if they want a "femcel" (they don't exist:feelsbadman:) so that we can get 3 points above a female orgre so they'll date us (still wouldn't happen)
When I was on Reddit I had a landwhale tell me that I was wrong for being an Incel. Yeah as if it's something I couldn't help.

Anyway showed me a picture of her Ricecel partner. Even gleefully said that he would be an Incel without her & acknowledged that her man said he would be an Incel without her. Said that her Ricecel partner didn't believe in :blackpill: reality. Only got together with Ricecel after the ER incident coinceindentally.

The state of that fucking website is absolutely diabolical.

Last edited:
When I was on Reddit I had a landwhale tell me that I was wrong for being an Incel. Yeah as if it's something I couldn't help.

Anyway showed me a picture of her Ricecel partner. Even gleefully said that he would be an Incel without her & acknowledged that her man said he would be an Incel without her. Said that her Ricecel partner didn't believe in :blackpill: reality. Only got together with Ricecel after the ER incident coinceindentally.

The state of that fucking website is absolutely diabolical.
That was legitimately psychopatic. And gross.

That was legitimately psychopatic. And gross.

Yes bros & she was actually showing no remorse in her actions whatsoever. She was actually enjoying it.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, r****tors need to be gassed.

Cucktears are subhuman.

"Lol, you fucking retard, why are you deciding to be an incel? Just go outside bend over and spread your fat fucking obese ass cheeks and receive a train of dicks like I do, it's not that hard."
Women think it's easy for us because it is easy for them, they can't imagine our world (including the myth of "femcels")

at least they are looks matches

They’d be on this site if they were male equivalent looksmatch

They are probably self-diagnosed with about 5 billion mental disorders, even ones that you can't have together.
In reality they have CAD, Chad Attachment Disorder.
fucking kek @ Chad Attachment Disorder:feelsokman::feelskek:

You're back :feelsautistic:

Did someone try to shut you down?... :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

I needed to take a break for a bit. Only neckbeards try to shut me down but they end screaming into the wind. What triggers them the most? The fact that women over 25 aren’t as hot as they were at 19. Truth hurts and they take it out on me. :soy::soy::soy:

Christ on a bike! These dumb bitches are literally walking memes. Representing the militant strain of vegan feminist, all the way from the UK on cucktears is Alex (this one has a kid btw)

Dmdmd

Dndndn

Dmdmdmdbnd

Sssn

Ssnsnsn

I needed to take a break for a bit. Only neckbeards try to shut me down but they end screaming into the wind. What triggers them the most? The fact that women over 25 aren’t as hot as they were at 19. Truth hurts and they take it out on me. :soy::soy::soy:
Kek :feelshaha:

Quite a few things happened ngl

I'm glad you're back anyway

Eternal suffering to all cucks and feminists.

Uglier than most incels by far. Incels are usually just average or slightly below, these are some proper ugly 2/10 women.

Not surprised they're all fatasses.

They're butthurt that even we don't want them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back