Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder: There are studies in PubMed showing that ALL men find some teenage girls attractive, and flat-out stating that "ephebophile" is a bogus term

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
It's scientific fact.

Don't let the lying actual perverts on IncelTear and the like trick you into thinking there's something abnormal about noticing the T&A of some high school Stacy.

No, teenagers aren't children. The term for teenagers is, "adolescent." "Children" refers to the prepubescent.

Also, the whole "brain finishes developing at *insert age here*" is complete BS. That has nothing to do with anything. Brain size = / = intellectual development. There are plenty of adults who are dumber than plenty of adolescents. IncelTear is proof of this. They're the dumbest creatures on the planet.

If you showed the history of Princess_Kitty14, Koneko-Dono, Koneko-Desu, and Dianavic to many teenagers, they would immediately recognize it's the same perverted loser from Barquisimeto, Venezuela, named Robert Garnica, and that the pictures he uses are of his wife, Genesis Sabino Garnica. Meanwhile, everybody on IncelTear is either lying about knowing this, or is so stupid they somehow can't figure it out.

Autists like the pieces of shit on IncelTear have the "brains of children." They shouldn't be able to legally consent. But that doesn't mean that if some of the fat women on there lost some weight and applied makeup, you'd be a pedophile for finding them sexually attractive.

After all, nobody is sexually attracted to someone's brain. You're sexually attracted to their body.

The problem is when you actually prey on them, like Robert Garnica/Princess_Kitty14 did when he was Dianavic. He stole selfies of 14-year-old Instagram model Yu_Jeong_05 and offered her "virginity" to strangers on r/virginityexchange. IncelTear users don't care about this, though, because they're hypocrites. Many of them are actually closet predators themselves.

Last edited:
based and kiddopilled

Yess of course I’m attracted to girls in their teens

Yes. I feel physically attracted to hot teenage girls, even though I am 42. Any heterosexual man who denies feeling attracted to hot teenage girls is a lying bastard.

The word ephebophile is stupid because all heterosexual men find hot teenage girls attractive

If I didn't have erectile dysfunction due to a bad heart and low testosterone levels, some teenage girls would give me involuntary spontaneous erections ngl

The irony is you can smoke out the real perverts by saying stuff like this and seeing who lies by denying it. I can pretty much guarantee that any man who denies this is a closet predator.

Everyone on IncelTear lies about this/denies it, so just think about the implications here.

There's no point in arguing with agecucks bro. All science available and just common sense in general points to the obvious fact that any heterosexual man will find a well developed teen girl attractive. The idea that girls only become attractive the second they hit 18 is such obvious horseshit, or that once you hit 18 yourself you just suddenly lose attraction to teen girls. Indeed, it is literally impossible to know someone's age these days, especially with girls, just by looking at them. There are 15yos with MILF bodies and there are 25 year olds with petite bodies and neotenous faces.

But we are living in clown era where we deny basic human biology and instead promote shit like trannies and you will never make a normalfag see why it is all the wrong way round.

“Let’s not be faggots everybody loves young pussy”

If she can birth a child she can take a dick :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
Inferno magma 3000 degrees melting my face off based

The idea that girls only become attractive the second they hit 18 is such obvious horseshit, or that once you hit 18 yourself you just suddenly lose attraction to teen girls

The irony is you can smoke out the real perverts by saying stuff like this and seeing who lies by denying it. I can pretty much guarantee that any man who denies this is a closet predator.
:yes::yes::yes:
There's no point in arguing with agecucks bro. All science available and just common sense in general points to the obvious fact that any heterosexual man will find a well developed teen girl attractive. The idea that girls only become attractive the second they hit 18 is such obvious horseshit, or that once you hit 18 yourself you just suddenly lose attraction to teen girls. Indeed, it is literally impossible to know someone's age these days, especially with girls, just by looking at them. There are 15yos with MILF bodies and there are 25 year olds with petite bodies and neotenous faces.

But we are living in clown era where we deny basic human biology and instead promote shit like trannies and you will never make a normalfag see why it is all the wrong way round.
:yes::yes::yes:

I am 20-years-old and find 18-years-old foids attractive. I am not a pedo.

Also, the whole "brain finishes developing at *insert age here*" is complete BS. That has nothing to do with anything. Brain size = / = intellectual development. There are plenty of adults who are dumber than plenty of adolescents. IncelTear is proof of this. They're the dumbest creatures on the planet.
So what age does the brain reach full size? Also why do they say it stops at 25?

Women aren't any better. Where do you see women preferring men with wrinkles or receding hairlines? Nowhere, that's where.

the acceptable age for women will only go up

Holy moly, a JohnTron is a fan of SEA?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back