Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder that your hair and clothing doesn't mean jack shit...

T

truecel23

Officer
★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/EqualAttraction/comments/7ikec8/24f_looking_for_my_match/dr0bwou/

6'2" chad with amazing facial features. Notice what he's wearing and his hair (nothing special).

Hair does matter though bald is a death sentence

he has good style sense and his hair looks quite good? wtf are you on bro
crooked nose tho

Hair matters extremely, but clothes won't make a difference. Chad can wear a plain white Tee and women would compliment him for having the same fashion sense like James Dean. I have literally experienced that irl.

hair is almost as important as the face

modus_coperandi said:
Hair matters extremely, but clothes won't make a difference. Chad can wear a plain white Tee and women would compliment him for having the same fashion sense like James Dean. I have literally experienced that irl.

Yeah, but hair is easy to change - colour, texture, length etc - it can all be changed with a good stylist. Doesn’t even cost much.

Bald is harder to deal with but bald men can still be chad if their skull is shaped well. Shaven head chads are a big thing, and it’s seen as masculine.

Lol no. His haircut is very good and fits his face. He wouldn't look nearly as good with a buzzcut. Also long midface.

hair matters
haircut doesnt

JFL @ /r/equalattraction what kind of delusional fantasy world creating subreddit is this, where female consider their looksmatches as dating options.

Lol " im digging the first guy"

its over.

Im not sure whats worse, the fho always wanting chad or the normie that actually suggested to go for chad.

Literally cucked himself.

I never knew of this sub before. It's lookism in full effect. What enrages me is the women who are essentially cheating in this game of "Equal Attraction". There is nothing equal when one gender can paint on a better face with fakeup.

I don't know why this sub makes me so fucking furious. They are all collectively participating in creating the illusion that looksmatching was a real thing.