Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder that you ain't shit

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date
Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-

You will never fight in battle like our giga based ancestors did. Nothing in our gay modern world even compares to the level of violence, courage, and honor that men from the past experienced on the battlefield. Compared to them we are but a shameful joke, they brutally lifemog every single one of us. Even the toughest man's heart is humbled when he thinks of his warrior ancestors and their glory. We ain't shit guys :fuk:

Just die for the elites theory

Just die for the elites theory
Today's elites are a bunch of satanic POS merchants and their wars are gay af. Back in the old days, the men in power were actually based in a lot of cases and it was an honor to die in battle for your country.

My ancestors were getting raped, slaughtered and colonized back in the day

i been in plenty of battle in assasin creed

My ancestors were getting raped, slaughtered and colonized back in the day
Every single human on earth has ancestors that were conquered and raped.

Btw it's brutal what's going down in your country bro. Soon the rest of us will be facing the same shit :feelsbaton:

Btw it's brutal what's going down in your country bro. Soon the rest of us will be facing the same shit :feelsbaton:
Yeah… I’m kind of in limbo actually, stuck between a rock and a hard place but all I need to do is wait until it all cools over

welcome back btw

Yeah… I’m kind of in limbo actually, stuck between a rock and a hard place but all I need to do is wait until it all cools over
That sucks man. But the elites are biting more than what they can chew, everything will eventually blow up in their faces and they'll get what they deserve (hopefully)
welcome back btw
:feelsYall:

View attachment 500769

View attachment 500770

View attachment 500771

You will never fight in battle like our giga based ancestors did. Nothing in our gay modern world even compares to the level of violence, courage, and honor that men from the past experienced on the battlefield. Compared to them we are but a shameful joke, they brutally lifemog every single one of us. Even the toughest man's heart is humbled when he thinks of his warrior ancestors and their glory. We ain't shit guys :fuk:

My family disagrees

Even the toughest man's heart is humbled when he thinks of his warrior ancestors and their glory. We ain't shit guys :fuk:
For me, it's not just my warrior ancestors, it's both of my grandparents (both deceased).

And you're absolutely right. I'm not worth the shit they've stepped on in comparison.

Last edited:
For me, it's not just my warrior ancestors, it's both of my grandparents (both deceased).

And you're absolutely right. I'm not worth the shit they've stepped on in comparison.
:blackpill:

That's right: I ain't shit. (I just look like it.)