Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

reminder that whitecels are poor/vol/locationcels and cannot be incel

Stop with your retarded fucking baiting posts, you're probably not even as ugly as some of the whitecels here gtfo

TheVman said:
Stop with your retarded fucking baiting posts, you're probably not even as ugly as some of the whitecels here gtfo

its not bait, its facts

im not white, im 5/10, but 5/10 ethnik gets permamogged by 3/10 white

gentsupreme said:
I don't have even a [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]couple hundred euros[/font]

so ur a poor/lazycel, not an incel

u are celibate cuz no money, not cuz genetics, like me

hehe xd said:
TheVman said:
its not bait, its facts
OOOOOOOOOOH so you're not even a fucking incel you're a fucking failed normie GTFO.
IXcgg2e.jpg

BBC game is waaaaay more legit than just be white game. you could easily slay if u run it i see ugly black men with women all the time. you're just coping. fuck off see how stupid you sound. fucking idiot

hehe xd said:
its not bait, its facts

so ur a poor/lazycel, not an incel

u are celibate cuz no money, not cuz genetics, like me

I'm a mentalcel who can't work in a regular job. applied for NEETbux but was denied.

I'm also non-NT and an aspiecel

TheVman said:
OOOOOOOOOOH so you're not even a fucking incel you're a fucking failed normie GTFO.
IXcgg2e.jpg

BBC game is waaaaay more legit than just be white game. you could easily slay if u run it i see ugly black men with women all the time. you're just coping. fuck off see how stupid you sound. fucking idiot

why so hostile vman?

the treshhold for inceldom is different, as a white u need to be deformed like the guy in the pic, as an ethnic if u are not 8+ and living in the west u are incel

btw my dick is average at best, and i see deformed white men with women all the time, does that disprove ur theory?

hehe xd said:
the treshhold for inceldom is different, as a white u need to be deformed like the guy in the pic, as an ethnic if u are not 8+ and living in the west u are incel
cope. you exposed yourself as a volcel

TheVman said:

how did i expose myself as a volcel? i'd fuck a dog if my dick fit inside them, u think i care about human race? xd

hehe xd said:
TheVman said:
how did i expose myself as a volcel? i'd fuck a dog if my dick fit inside them, u think i care about human race? xd
Bet you've never even tried to ask girls out. faceandlms is black and he's 3/10 and he still got laid once long ago

TheVman said:
Bet you've never even tried to ask girls out. faceandlms is black and he's 3/10 and he still got laid once long ago

there are barely any girls in my location, and all the non obese ones have bfs already, and tinder doesnt work for me

hehe xd said:
TheVman said:
there are barely any girls in my location, and all the non obese ones have bfs already, and tinder doesnt work for me
yup. volcel

hehe xd said:

Sounds like a bunch of copes to me. YOU'RE the locationcel here lmao.

JFL @ larpers pretending to be incel

Just fucking lol at the ones here saying a 2/10 white guy will slay. 8/10 ethnic > sub 5 white guy, period.

hehe xd said:
TheVman said:
yup. volcel
volcel as a cope tbh, i know i cant get anyone so i dont bother
Nope. that's the same thing that 6/10 guy said. and that ethnic chad. takurak or whatever. you're a volcel

TheVman said:
Nope. that's the same thing that 6/10 guy said. and that ethnic chad. takurak or whatever. you're a volcel

5/10 ethnic<white truecel

sry bud

hehe xd said:
TheVman said:
5/10 ethnic<white truecel
sry bud
Damn probably biggest delusion cope on this forum.

4/10 ethnic >> 4/10 white
just via bbc game

TheVman said:

just via bbc game

>unironically suggesting bbc game

lowIQcel

also my dick is small

hehe xd said:
TheVman said:
just via bbc game
>unironically suggesting bbc game
lowIQcel
also my dick is small
>Pretending bbc game isn't superior to just be white game

None of the people in the video are tyrone.

https://incels.is/Thread-RageFuel-WATCH-THIS-DRUNK-ROASTIE-BEG-FOR-TYRONES-COCK-23636

damn black cels take another L

Twisted said:
I would move out of the UK if I could, but I haven’t got the money

Therefore I’m incel

its not ur looks or genetics thats holding u back, its ur autism and location

TheVman said:
>Pretending bbc game isn't superior to just be white game

None of the people in the video are tyrone.

https://incels.is/Thread-RageFuel-WATCH-THIS-DRUNK-ROASTIE-BEG-FOR-TYRONES-COCK-23636

damn black cels take another L

those are all well bred tyrones, im not 6ft+, 12% bf 200lbs 8inch dicked tyrone buddy, im a mere ethnic

BBC game applies to top 10% blacks while justbewhite applies to top 99% aryans/nordics

hehe xd said:
those are all well bred tyrones, im not 6ft+, 12% bf 200lbs 8inch dicked tyrone buddy, im a mere ethnic
neither are these guys. you keep getting roasted

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Just fucking lol at the ones here saying a 2/10 white guy will slay. 8/10 ethnic > sub 5 white guy, period.
A white boy 2 points below my looks level is more desirable than me

TheVman said:
cope they probably same league as u

HAHAHAHAha thanks for the laugh buddy boyo

funfact u mog me in chinkland

NeverSubmit said:
rafaelvicuna3 said:
A white boy 2 points below my looks level is more desirable than me

Truth right here

hehe xd said:

they dont no how easy they have

hehe xd said:
TheVman said:
cope they probably same league as u
i've literally never seen a cope so hard. you mog me everywhere

hehe xd said:
TheVman said:
i've literally never seen a cope so hard. you mog me everywhere
white truecel>ethnic normie
co-co-co-co-cope! the ugliest black person in the world still mogs me because they can use BBC game.

TheVman said:
co-co-co-co-cope! the ugliest black person in the world still mogs me because they can use BBC game.

How can i play bbc game when my dick isnt big or black

hehe xd said:
TheVman said:
How can i play bbc game when my dick isnt big or black
You can pretend until u take ur pants and its to late for them to back out

TheVman said:
You can pretend until u take ur pants and its to late for them to back out

Advanced autism

I showed my dick to a bunch of girls back when i was in 5th grade it was euphoric tbh they said it looks like burnt sausage

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back