Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder that Trusting a Modern Girl is Foolishness

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
https://www.reddit.com/r/MGTOW/comments/7wkuws/went_thru_my_girls_phone_awalt/

Cucks have recognized this and have consigned themselves to the fact that they're going to get cheated on. I'd rather protest.

Aaaaaaand we have yet another great example of why it's virgin or nothing. Yet another girl here who can't get her mind off her "ex".

JFL at trusting women, they will always go for Chad or dig some gold elsewhere.

ItheIthe said:

Cucks have recognized this and have consigned themselves to the fact that they're going to get cheated on. I'd rather protest.

Aaaaaaand we have yet another great example of why it's virgin or nothing. Yet another girl here who can't get her mind off her "ex".

Cheating will be more then just a reality here soon. Its pretty much going to be the new normal and expected of women. In a few years no one will even know what the term virgin means.

Cheating people must be killed.

JFL at trusting a book written 10 thousand years ago

Females have intrinsic value no matter what. And they are dispensers of intimate contact. It is pretty much a noblose situation for her,and she is always swarmed by guys. You should never fuck around with her. She is always above you.

/pol/cel said:
Cheating will be more then just a reality here soon. Its pretty much going to be the new normal and expected of women. In a few years no one will even know what the term virgin means.

What about ugly virgin males?

Women today have so much options. If you are seeing any girl be assured that she is talking with at least two or three guys as well

He is tolerating that his gf receive msg from other men.
He has to sneak on her phone when shes away cuz she wouldnt allow him otherwise.
The relationship was cucked from teh begining

VLÖ said:
What about ugly virgin males?

Most of them that are alive today will rope by then (20-25 years from now). And no others will be born anymore, as Chad is the only one who reproduces right now, creating only genetically superior males...

But sarcasm and humour aside, considering the course society has began treading on, I can only see a future where degeneracy will just be more and more prevalent. A world of promiscuity, sexual deviance and hedonism. A paradise for those genetically gifted but a living hell for the damned ones.

Incel males have always existed and will always exist, it's just that as of now, this phenomenon is more frustrating as because of our current technology we acquired acces into idilic lives that are being lived all around us and thus we feel more miserable about our own failures.

/pol/cel said:
ItheIthe said:
Where have you been?
This is already the case. Mostly we are just pretending that females aren't absolute masters. It is self evident,she can cheat on whomever she wants. And all females today are SWARMED with offers.

ironcrusher38 said:
Cheating people must be killed.

I honestly see no reason to not punish adultery with death. Adultery is a heinous crime and those who destroy another's soul should be killed.

St.Tropez said:
Where have you been?
This is already the case. Mostly we are just pretending that females aren't absolute masters. It is self evident,she can cheat on whomever she wants. And all females today are SWARMED with offers.

I was implying thats its going to get worse than it already is.

ItheIthe said:
I honestly see no reason to not punish adultery with death. Adultery is a heinous crime and those who destroy another's soul should be killed.

I would unleash Mexican cartel level violence upon adulterers. There is no torture I wouldent inflict on them.

St.Tropez said:
Where have you been?

15 girlfriends

thats whay they piss on man 

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

DatingStrike said:
St.Tropez said:
Where have you been?
15 girlfriends
thats whay they piss on man
:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
I was pissed on by a girl true.

ItheIthe said:

Sounds cuck to me. Only blood can clean their degeneracy.

I don't understand why so many are surprised by this.

What do you think the average female who is on her phone 24/7 is doing?

Using a cunt for anything more than something to cum on/in and validation boosts is just asking for a life of endless pain.

AWALT never forget

I can never trust them

Just go to cucked relationship reddits and search for cheating

I will never commit to any Femoid that is older than 30 years old. If old Roasties and single moms try to betabux me one day, I will, no doubt, reject them. Probably wont happen but I already have my mind made up. I'd rather die a virgin.

Grotesque said:
I don't understand why so many are surprised by this.

What do you think the average female who is on her phone 24/7 is doing?

Using a cunt for anything more than something to cum on/in and validation boosts is just asking for a life of endless pain.
A woman is just a masturbation machine. No different than your blender or pencil sharpener. You don't expect much after using her.

Modern FHOs have cock on tap and are only as loyal as their many options.. It would be almost impossible to escape inceldom without being cucked. LTRs are done for and marriage was ruined by divorce laws decades ago.

Based Bannon is right, this rise of anti-patriarchy will be the end of Western civilization.

Of course. They are programmed to always chose the more genetically superior male.