Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder that the biggest ascender in PSL history roped

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
This guy getlooksordietrying had the biggest surgery ascension in PSL history, going from truecel to chadlite

QDzIL8Gl

Planned on ascending in EE with a trad women

Screenshot 20210912 165245

But when you look at his post history, even after his ascension he is bitter and depressed as fuck, making numerous comments that he wants to end his life
20210314 221444  01

He says in one of his final threads that he has clinical depression, had abusive alcoholic parents and was sexually abused.

He said he was waiting for his mother to die so he could 'put a bullet in his head'. Then mentioned she had died in one of his final threads.

Finally, he is last seen on here in July 2019.

Pretty obvious this guy roped, if you look at his post history.

How ironic that this was the fate of the biggest ascender in PSL

did he actually have sex after becoming chad?

But is seems that he was not short. :forcedsmile:
So he was a fakecel or a mentalcel. :forcedsmile:

A mentalcel has always a hope. :forcedsmile:

Fuck.this world

I was really thinking about getting a surgery but after seeing this I should reconsider. It's over

6'3 so obvious mentalcel, not even being a gigachad has done him ascending

Fucking brutal man, missing out on teen love is a really, really hard pill to swallow

So he was a mentalcel or a volcel. He could ascend. :redpill:
Even without the surgery. :forcedsmile:
A tall man with an ugly face can ascend. :redpill:
You need to shut the fuck up, you clearly have no idea what it is like to be beaten/traumatised at an early age. Mentalceldom is real

You need to shut the fuck up, you clearly have no idea what it is like to be beaten/traumatised at an early age. Mentalceldom is real
I know exactly what it is. Many boys have this experience and they ascend. The real problem is when you stay short and small for the whole life. There is no hope to ascend then.

This guy getlooksordietrying had the biggest surgery ascension in PSL history, going from truecel to chadlite

View attachment 492503

Planned on ascending in EE with a trad women

View attachment 492504

But when you look at his post history, even after his ascension he is bitter and depressed as fuck, making numerous comments that he wants to end his life
View attachment 492506

He says in one of his final threads that he has clinical depression, had abusive alcoholic parents and was sexually abused.

He said he was waiting for his mother to die so he could 'put a bullet in his head'. Then mentioned she had died in one of his final threads.

Finally, he is last seen on here in July 2019.

Pretty obvious this guy roped, if you look at his post history.

How ironic that this was the fate of the biggest ascender in PSL
hoes wants prettybois not dad, he looks old. and its hard to be confident when youre a late bloomer

I was really thinking about getting a surgery but after seeing this I should reconsider. It's over
why tf is my post still waiting to get approved. fuck this shit

hoes wants prettybois not dad, he looks old. and its hard to be confident when youre a late bloomer
No. :feelsUgh:

The pretty boy bullshit is a common misconception about female desire among our kind because most of us would rather look like pretty boys than the oofy doofy ogres that we generally are.

I’ve done enough underground/undercover investigating in all my years online and have found out that more often than not women most desire rough, gruff, stereotypical looking masculine men ala those perhaps best described by the look of the Spartans in the movie 300.

No to start a war here, but how tf is this guy not having the time of his life, and acc to him, bunch of 3/10 ethnics are with blonde stacies?

Fucking retard. This is why normal decent looking people shouldn't browse forums like these because then they start thinking they are ugly subhumans and waste their prime years rotting due of low self esteem and insecurity. This is how Blackpill traps you. Once you're in, there's no way out. You will either rot here forever or kill yourself. Meanwhile average skinnyfat normie that never heard of words like maxilla and mewing is balls deep inside his looksmatch girlfriend. You normie looking fags then cope with "hurrrrrrr sub8" to feel good about your own failures jfl
Leave, if you're not ugly sub5 male.

He sounds insane. All that bullshit about 4/10 ethnic guys with beautiful german girls. Bullshit

Thanks.

Close this shit thread.

Assuming an incel roped is MAJOR subhuman trait
don't do it
That's a LARP account btw. Look at the threads he's been posting. All of em reposts of the threads from the original account

That's a LARP account btw. Look at the threads he's been posting. All of em reposts of the threads from the original account
There's no proof he killed himself, there's no proof even that was a real account, half those lookism accounts are faggot larps. Could even your alt.

Title is clickbait bs, stop this shit

@Getlooksordie

@Getlooksordie
Jesus I remember him in a thread saying he was better looking than a chad approaching foids on the streets and people calling to ban him, hard to believe that guy killed himself, even those incels who win are [UWSL]fated to lose someday.[/UWSL]

He still looked bad in the after

where the fuck he got so much money

NT pill is brutal

This proves that you can never be content or happy after discovering the blackpill anre true nature of humanity. Ignorance is bliss.

@Getlooksordie Is this the user who your talking about?