Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Reminder that the anonymity of the internet lets women express truly how they feel about short men

• Thread starter Subhuman Currycel
  • Start date
Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★★★
D3754145 9520 42E2 A5BC 32C73AC5755B

no women PUBLICALLY shit on shorties all the time too

no women PUBLICALLY shit on shorties all the time too
yeah they do it online cuz its more easy and you have the freedom of speech, but when you talk about freedom of speech irl they all complain and bitch about it.. such logical and rational creatures.. they bitch about something they use to bitch about

At least the anonymity lets me express my genuine hatred of women

A blackpill is a blackpill tho

Under 6'2 but can't reach the shower head when jumping? She must mean under 5'2 probably. Girls are delusional. As 5'11 I feel offended :feelswhat:

Under 6'2 but can't reach the shower head when jumping? She must mean under 5'2 probably. Girls are delusional. As 5'11 I feel offended :feelswhat:
You'd have to be a legit midget to not reach the shower head. Also why does he need to?

They don’t even need to be anonymous. They can spit heightist bullshit with their social security number as their username and will have 1000s of simps at their feet

Foids are personification of eugenics