Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reminder that stblackops2cel could be here

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
Now that incels are really making noise there is a chance that he has found us. You know who I'm talking about. Our one and only stblackops2cel (peace be upon him)
r7ZGANlA9hVO93zTGGbfSSutm7aWqnfU9LmwbmiTwEY.jpg

Not sure if he'd be ok with us posting his pictures here kek. As far as I know he was a random stranger who uploaded a few pictures of himself on a ratings site and then disappeared.
Imagine the second coming will happen and he will join us and talk to us for a while. Forgiving our sins.

braincels favorite meme

I doubt that he can even speak English well

highly doubt it, a lotta the incel icons hated incels and were bluepilled
like OCD

not to mention he isnt even that ugly compared to OCD. he is probably married somewhere in slavland

watch him be normie tier with one unflattering pic

like if he looked completely different from that pic
how could he tho? yes im not denying photos can make look someone different to what they look like in real life but there really isnt usually that much difference tbh

praise him. i don't care if people on this site hate him. he is my one true god.

Blackops2cel will return, but of that day and hour knoweth no man, not even the incels in heaven, only St. Blackops2cel. He will come back and he will fight Chad on Armageddon.

Blackops2cel will return, but of that day and hour knoweth no man, not even the incels in heaven, only St. Blackops2cel. He will come back and he will fight Chad on Armageddon.
God/Allah wills it!!!

He's never posted any other pictures of himself? Hasn't been doxxed either? Probably no social media presence. Truecel.

Bless our lives, Oh St. BlackOps2cel (peace be upon you),

Guide us Oh St., you are our heart

You are our strength, you are our hope.

Teach us Oh St., and guide our way

We love you more each passing day.

Amen.

He's always with me:heart:.