Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reminder that "Princess Kitty" the Owner of IncelTear is 19 and looks like THIS.

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
:feelskek: she's already post-wall

If she was a man she'd be sleeping under a bridge or on the streets sucking dick and begging for chump change. :feelspuke:
She'd be on this forum with us.

19 Years Old Guys.
H9FQtHN   Imgur

Last edited:
I don’t understand is it male or female

No way. Source on that?? :soy::soy::soy::mask:

looks like a man tbh, looks like some nigger who would stab you and steal your stuff

If it gets money on Onlyfans, it looksmogs this entire forum combined.

What a disgusting abomination

Volcel if you wouldn't.

wait that isn't a dude?..

That's not a foid, that's a starving venezuelan nigger

Holy shit, even my avi is better looking than this bitch

I just looked it up, and damn if that isn't really her. I'd still hit it, but I don't think a relationship would work out because she's a terrible person.

I just read her reddit bio.. "Entrepreneur, TOP 0.3% OnlyFans earner, capitalist, astronaut. Ok, one of those can be a lie."

this proves literally any foid can earn money easily. also, who the fuck is subscribing to that ugly ass bitch

It's over for her

jfl

inceltear needs to leave us alone

JFL :lul::lul::lul: SmV rating -100/10

No way. Looks like she's at least 30.

Could’ve fooled me if someone said she’s 66 years old

JFL :lul::lul::lul: SmV rating -100/10
That's if she was a male, but she has a pussy (allegedly :feelssus:) so she SMV mogs everyone here combined

Yuck why even give vermin like this disgusting bitch any attention?

holy shit actually? i thought she was 30 before i even saw here face and i still think that.

yikes. No wonder she spends all her time on reddit when she looks like that

yikes. No wonder she spends all her time on reddit when she looks like that
Ikr. She wishes she was a white college girl. She through that away for OnlyFans.

Last edited:
Her looksmatch is scooping up horse dung in some impoverished shithole

I heard lots of femcel servers are filled with black women. (frankly black women were the O.G incels before it was cool) I also heard that black women are the most likely to not be married. (no offense but black women are not considered conventionally attractive by western cultural beauty standards).Contrary to popular belief most men don't like big booties. (in fact for the longest time in history a big butt was considered UNATTRACTIVE. In fact Sub-Saharan African women would do circus tours in Europe because their "larger posterior" was considered a FREAK SHOW rather than attractive!) And some black women do have a hormone condition where they grow mustaches/have higher testosterone/look masculine without being trans. EVEN their own men don't want them. In the NBA guys marry white women the first chance they get! I mean just put your self in their shoes for a minute. (NOT cucking for black women merely playing devil's advocate) You are a black woman and are lowest on the social totem pole (I mean to put it nicely you don't see homely looking black women on bikini-laden beer commercials) and you stood by your men through slavery/the civil rights movement the whole 9 yards and then RIGHT AFTER your men rush to marry white women once they make it. Not excusing the "angry black woman" archetype but I KINDA see where they are coming from. I would be pretty pissed too if I were in their position.
If she was a man she'd be sleeping under a bridge or on the streets sucking dick and begging for chump change. :feelspuke:
It SUCKS being an unattractive woman. (not a "femcel tee hee" but a REAL ugly woman. ie mustaches/morbidly obese etc. You don't get invited to parties and shit, and you are FORCED to work as hard as a man. You rarely see homeless white women but you DO see homeless black women).
With that being said maybe some incels should try black women (are you really incel if you refuse black women?) since I believe in some areas of the u.s.a there are more black women than black men. (can't be accused of poaching) and most of us are ugly that we don't have the luxury to choose. I AM TRUCEL tho I TRIED to casually chat with black women at my work and they act scared and act like I am some rapist despite being a 5foot6 high inhib trucel JFL . (bitch I ain't Thomas Jefferson!) (Plus IT I am open to getting with black women but problem is their are not many who are 18-25 like me where I live the only ones are over 50!) . Honestly I think a lot of racial tensions would go down if incels got with black women. I honestly think the "angry black woman stereotype" is merely from a lot of black femcels who have pent up resentment. (black men don't want their women, most men don't want black women so I can kinda empathize with them from a standpoint).

-NOT CUCKING FOR BLACK WOMEN

however I am SIMPLY playing devil's advocate/giving a new perspective to this

Last edited:
AHHAHAHA NO WAY :feelshaha::feelshaha:
I heard lots of femcel servers are filled with black women. (frankly black women were the O.G incels before it was cool) I also heard that black women are the most likely to not be married. (no offense but black women are not considered conventionally attractive by western cultural beauty standards).Contrary to popular belief most men don't like big booties. And some black women do have a hormone condition where they grow mustaches/have higher testosterone/look masculine without being trans. EVEN their own men don't want them. In the NBA guys marry white women the first chance they get! I mean just put your self in their shoes for a minute for a minute. You are a black woman and you stood by your men through slavery/the civil rights movement and then RIGHT AFTER they rush to marry white women once they make it. Not excusing the "angry black woman" archetype but I KINDA see where they are coming from. I would be pretty pissed too if I were
Wtf are u talking about bro whT kind of shit are you spewing out of your ass:lul:

Last edited:

19 Years Old Guys.
View attachment 539570

Lmao even her hairline is dogshit and looks like that of a 40+ year old man.

Garbage like this gets to participate in DSR and yet we just need to improve ourselves? It's a fucking joke; normies wake the fuck up.

Is talking about inker men how she copes with being a deformed sewer rat :feelshaha: reddit is her safe zone :smonk:

incels should try black women (are you really incel if you refuse black women?) since I believe in some areas of the u.s.a there are more black women than black men. (can't be accused of poaching) and most of us are ugly that we don't have the luxury to choose. I AM TRUCEL tho I TRIED to casually chat with black women at my work and they act scared and act like I am some rapist despite being a 5foot6 high inhib trucel JFL . (bitch I ain't Thomas Jefferson!) Plus IT I am open to getting with black women but problem is their are not many who are 18-25 like me where I live (the only ones are over 50!) . Honestly I think a lot of racial tensions would go down if incels got with black women. I honestly think the "angry black woman stereotype" is merely from a lot of black femcels who have pent up resentment. (black men don't want their women, most men don't want black women so I can kinda empathize with them from a standpoint).

-NOT CUCKING FOR BLACK WOMEN
Who

Venezuela ages you :lul: I'm surprised this thing even has utilities

holy shit actually? i thought she was 30 before i even saw here face and i still think that.
JFL

19 my ass.
Venezuela ages you :lul: I'm surprised this thing even has utilities
The face looks uncanny. Like a leather mask.
Is that real? Seems like some weird photoshop or something.

That is a 30yo male tranny.
"She" looks like a discoloured Malteser or someone wearing a crudely made leather mask

Tenor 10

19 Years Old Guys.
View attachment 539570
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS??? 19???? she looks old enough to be my mother and I'm pushing 40

She's disgusting, literally looks like a norwooding male curry

Why is there only that one photo of her? Isn't she an OF whore, doesn't she have more photos?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back