Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reminder that normies constantly have 400 notifications on their phone

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
It's over if your phone has 0 notifications all day on every social media outlet. Normies are constantly bombarded with Snapchat messages, instagram DMs, text messages, emails, FaceTime requests, etc. etc. If you live life with 0 notifications on your phone every hour of every day, you're a socially rejected outcast who will never fit in with anyone else.

I don’t even use social media anymore, not that I ever got anything out of it aside from some fap material

True. It always amazed me how normies had hundreds of friends on Facebook and they had dozens of people who they regularly texted that weren't close friends. Even my "friends" never sent me any messages, let alone random people I met once.

Volcel if you own a phone tbh

I only ever use my phone to browse this forum.

If normies receive this much attention on social media, imagine how much attention Chads and Stacies receive on a regular basis.

As for me I don't use social media, so it doesn't affect me.

The only phone calls I ever get are my mother or scammers

I get calls from Chinese and Spanish scammers, apparently I don’t even warrant scammers in my own language.

When I had social media I got a dopamine rush if I just got one notification

I don't have a phone

And they also have full voicemail box's.

Reminder that incels get zero notifications on their phones and the only notifications that they'll ever get is overdue phone bill texts.

Never got a text in my entire life dead fucking serious 100% not exagerrating

having social medias was one of the biggest mistakes I ever done

I'm always bewildered whenever I peek at a normie with his/her phone out next to me. 50+ snapchat, text and Instagram notifications.

I'm always bewildered whenever I peek at a normie with his/her phone out next to me. 50+ snapchat, text and Instagram notifications.
that's true especially foids