Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder that IT Thinks Wanting a Virgin JB Makes You a Pedophile

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend

"Oh, it's illegal to have sex with someone who is 17 years and 364 days old. Anyone who wants to is a pedophile!"

Sorry IT, the Incels are right. Puberty is breeding rights. 16 year olds are fully sexually developed people and are capable of entering into a sexual "relationship" (Preferably marriage). Oh, you don't believe me, IT? Let me remind you that most women (Almost every single one) goes is going through menstrual cycles at age 16, and a very good amount are having sex with their "boyfriends". Let me also remind you that it has been extremely common throughout history to get married at age 16. Even your normie-god Ghandi married a 13 year old (And I'm here talking about 16-17 year olds): https://www.biography.com/people/mahatma-gandhi-9305898

"Oh, but it's okay for a 16 year old to get attached and then dumped by some high school retard fuckboy. A 20-something wanting to marry and provide with her is just wrong, though".

Fuck off, IT, with your stupid "morals", because all of your morals are backwards. And stop criticizing men for wanting innocent virgin girls instead of used up and emotionally/physically worn out slags.

Last edited:
They need to repeat school. Pedo = prepubescent = 12 years old and under