Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reminder that if you have these traits, you should GTFO my forum!

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
The traits being are as follows...

>Having a height of 6ft+, No explanation needed unless you are a newfagcel
>Possess a broad skeletal frame while having a formidable jaw & chin, e.g having wide shoulders which is a Chad trait
>Be NT and have normie-tier facial aesthetics or above, having the ability to blend in with normscum and not getting shunned = fakecel trait
>Being under the age of 19, you young faggots haven't finished growing your bone structures yet so fuck off
>Being Caucasian without having any physical deformities & disabilities, having the option to SEAmaxxing is a privilege in itself for whites and noodles always want that "uwhite cocku" See former incel "itsOVER" https://incels.wiki/w/ItsOVER
>Being Black without having any physical deformities & disabilities, having the option to be desired by Western white whores is a privilege in itself for blacks and white foids always want that immigrant BBC. See fakecel "Colvin76"
>Possess an 7.5inch+ dick, again no explanation needed unless you are a retardedcel
>Being autistic while having all of the traits above (except for NT) still makes you a fakecel

There are others traits I forgot to include but can't remember at the time of writing this, feel free to help add any fakecel traits.

Last edited:
i have 2.5 of these

delusional if you think mayocels like myself cant be incel :feelsseriously:

i have none of these other than being white. I consider ocd a disability tho

dickpill is fake

dickpill is fake

>Possess a broad skeletal frame while having a formidable jaw & chin, e.g having wide shoulders which is a Chad trait
>Be NT and have normie-tier facial aesthetics or above, having the ability to blend in with normscum and not getting shunned = fakecel trait
>Being under the age of 19, you faggots haven't finished growing your bone structures yet so fuck off
>Being Caucasian without having any physical deformities & disabilities, having the option to SEAmaxxing is a privilege in itself for whites and noodles always want that "uwhite cocku" See former incel "itsOVER" https://incels.wiki/w/ItsOVER
>Possess an 8inch+ dick, again no explanation needed unless you are a retardedcel
>Being autistic while having all of the traits above (except for NT) still makes you a fakecel

There are others traits I forgot to include but can't remember at the time of writing this, feel free to help add any fakecel traits.
I'm NT, but I don't have normie facial aesthetics.
I'm under 19.
I'm white.

3 of these traits

>Being under the age of 19, you faggots haven't finished growing your bone structures yet so fuck off
>Possess an 8inch+ dick, again no explanation needed unless you are a retardedcel

I’m over 6ft
I’m white
I’m under 19

3 of those

im 183cm, 21, white (not that it matters in this shithole), but am fuck ugly with an underbite and an autist with no skills, aka useless weirdo freak of nature. also got horrible arm pain from nerve entrapment.
more importantly, i got negative canthal tilt and insanely low FWHR, making me crazy ugly :worryfeels:

i m white
6'3
under 19
super giga NT
wide frame and jaw (due to my incel height )
is it over bros ???

1. under 19
2. white
3. I'm not NT but i can blend it with normal people. the 5/10+ is debatable

yea I'm what you would call Chad :feelshaha:
I’m over 6ft
I’m white
I’m under 19

3 of those
Yeah, get lost

im 183cm, 21, white (not that it matters in this shithole), but am fuck ugly with an underbite and an autist with no skills, aka useless weirdo freak of nature. also got horrible arm pain from nerve entrapment.
more importantly, i got negative canthal tilt and insanely low FWHR, making me crazy ugly :worryfeels:
underbite is considered a facial deformity. I had mine corrected (class III) when I was 18 but they completely botched my upper jaw and nose and have been trying to get it revised ever since, but they always refuse. Maybe you won't have as bad a luck

Last edited:
I have nothing of that. :incel:

@dreadtheblackpill how many?

Yeah, get lost
Yes I’m sure being 6’2.5 and ugly and sperg means I’ll slay more than a 5’8 NT chad! Seriously that’s some bluepilled shit right there.

Black
5'10.5 - 5'11
4.5/10 Looks
18 yrs old
7.1 - 7.2" dick
Decent Jawline

Last edited:
I have broad frame but none of the rest.

I’m 5’9”;
Have nonexistent jawline/chin:
Autistic with 3.5/10 face;
24 years old;
Ricecel;
4.5” dick.

So really the only redeeming feature is my frame. Nothing else.

Last edited:

>Being under the age of 19, you young faggots haven't finished growing your bone structures yet so fuck off
>Possess an 7.5inch+ dick, again no explanation needed unless you are a retardedcel

so @Diocel, @Idotms, and @Broly should GTFO

Is having a wide chest the same as having wide shoulders, also is 7" length average?
If you are white then you do not belong here

I have broad frame but none of the rest.

I’m 5’9”;
Have nonexistent jawline/chin:
Autistic with 3.5/10 face;
24 years old;
Ricecel;
4.5” dick.

So really the only redeeming feature is my frame. Nothing else.
Yeah you can stay :feelsokman:

Bluepillers: 85) :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Yeah, get lost

underbite is considered a facial deformity. I had mine corrected (class III) when I was 18 but they completely botched my upper jaw and nose and have been trying to get it revised ever since, but they always refuse. Maybe you won't have as bad a luck
Lucky! Sadly my cunt parents were bluepilled and never thought anything was wrong with me, went when I was 17 and they said my teeth were too unclean to put braces on so I haven't bothered and lived as a NEET ever since.

I can’t see the traits. Did the modcels make you remove them?

I can’t see the traits. Did the modcels make you remove them?
Try not making your CSS green, also I wouldn't be surprised if jannies removed this because they are faggots

I have broad shoulders (above average just cuz I do side raises) and I can mask my NTness among normies because of my sociopathy and narcissism. I don't possess any other qualities.

I have broad shoulders (above average just cuz I do side raises) and I can mask my NTness among normies because of my sociopathy and narcissism. I don't possess any other qualities.
You don't belong here either way because you are a gigantic mega faggot

Blacks can totally be incels

Not your forum.
-Signed
Black autist

None of those traits apply to me except for being neurotypical, though for some reason I am still excluded by normies anyway

Last edited: