Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reminder that if some cuck calls you a weak man, this is what they mean

BlueCore

BlueCore

I'm the bad guy? How'd that happen?
A weak man = Not worshipping foids and not white knighting,

Not wanting to contribute to a society that sees you as disposable and treats you like shit.

Having nothing and not being happy about it.

The cuck calls bluepilled gentlemen “real man” while chad just fucks and openly call foids bitches

The cuck calls bluepilled gentlemen “real man” while chad just fucks and openly call foids bitches
Can't stand these cucks

Redditors are wearing the badge of traditionally non masculine traits as an honor now too. They think being a weak man should probably taken as a compliment because they're just that cucked now and hate all forms of masculinity or whatever's perceived as manly.

Redditors are wearing the badge of traditionally non masculine traits as an honor now too. They think being a weak man should probably taken as a compliment because they're just that cucked now and hate all forms of masculinity or whatever's perceived as manly.
I'm talking about the guys who calls you weak or not a real man because you refuse to white knight or not wanting to contribute to scumciety

Fuck society, if I se a foid in danger, I'm letting her die. They can call me a weak man all they want too.

Fuck foids I don’t need to worship them

Not wanting to contribute to a society that sees you as disposable and treats you like shit.

if some chad called me a weak man I would just say 'no shit faggot'

if some faggot called me a weak man I would still say 'no shit faggot'

Not caring about woman or society in general is the opposite of a weak man

To those cucks being a weak man = not being a slave basically