Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder that if Chad did this she would be nutting her pants

There is no way in hell I'm listening to some cunt for 6:45.

I hate these drawmylife foids who think they're the most edgy and comedic people on this side of the planet.

Poor guy. The fact that she thinks she‘s the victim gives me high quality rage fuel

:feelstastyman::banhammer:
I can't believe I watched this trash. It's obviously a lie that the dude tried three times.

Last edited:
I can't believed I watched this trash. It's obviously a lie the dude tried three times.
I feel as if I lost even more intellect simply by watching this foid ramble on about this guy, if this was an attractive guy and not some guy in the friendzone it would most indefinitely get wet.

(Not only that but the comedy was forced and unrelatable)

I refuse to listen to foidspeech

I stopped watching it after a few seconds. Couldn't stand her voice. She sounds like an entitled bich.

I’m not giving this bitch a view.

The thumbnail in of itself is an insult to kissless virgins.

I hate these type of channels more than anything. No one gives a shit about your life, bitch. And the pseudo-weeb drawings are pure cancer.

This.

The guys who do this are annoying as well like TheFearRaiser who always talks about ex-girlfriends etc. lol
If I make my minimalistic drawing exaggerated when I'm trying to make a point, people will think I'm hilarious.
I hate these type of channels more than anything. No one gives a shit about your life, bitch. And the pseudo-weeb drawings are pure cancer.
I don't know what people were expecting, these types of foids are usually egotistical and think they're a special unicorn due to the fact that they like anime or any other type of "guy" stuff.

I watch anime, give me money and views because I'm a foid.

I fully sympathize with the guy

For a foid comedian to be funny, she has to have a male writer, and even then they're usually not funny.
Most foid humor is about themselves in a positive aspect, though there are a lot of foids who use their vaginas for comedy which is fucking stupid.

Yeah, they're probably thinking, "Well when Chad teases me about my vagina I laugh, so other people will find this funny too." They laugh at all of Chad's jokes and funny stories, though, no matter how inane.
The difference between foid comedians and male comedians is that male comedians not only have to have looks, but they also have to be ACTUALLY funny. That's why there's a much higher volume of shit foid comedians than male comedians.