Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

reminder that fags are not wanted here

Tbh no idea why would incels hate trannies and fags.
It is legit good for incels,less competition overall for everyone. It is a win win for everyone.
Just cringe at alt right NEETs who prob are just brainwashed to hate them cause some fat rich politician said so. (Who is also antithesis of an Incel but usually larps to be close to them)

It is legit good for incels,less competition overall for everyone. It is a win win for everyone.
Just cringe at alt right NEETs who prob are just brainwashed to hate them cause some fat rich politician said so. (Who is also antithesis of an Incel but usually larps to be close to them)

Less competition? First of all,
a) the ones who go trap aren't Chads or normies so it literally doesn't matter lmao
b) they drive up the female worship even WORSE. They hoard betas and orbiters like crazy and refuse to fuck any of them. It's exactly the same as having more females in the world except those females will NEVER have sex with you.

"win win" my fucking ass. Of course a former tranny is going to defend it, you're the king of attention whores here. Bought up the mods too so that you wouldn't get banned, jfc.

Less competition? First of all,
a) the ones who go trap aren't Chads or normies so it literally doesn't matter lmao
b) they drive up the female worship even WORSE. They hoard betas and orbiters like crazy and refuse to fuck any of them. It's exactly the same as having more females in the world except those females will NEVER have sex with you.

"win win" my fucking ass. Of course a former tranny is going to defend it, you're the king of attention whores here. Bought up the mods too so that you wouldn't get banned, jfc.
A) it is true that a Chad wont prob trap but I saw some.legit chadlite tier ppl who went trap.
B) more females=always better it is simple economics. The more females there are (and traps) the higher ur chances are of getting with one.

A) it is true that a Chad wont prob trap but I saw some.legit chadlite tier ppl who went trap.
B) more females=always better it is simple economics. The more females there are (and traps) the higher ur chances are of getting with one.

Except those economics are rigged to shit. They will NEVER fuck us. Not fucking one of them will. They barely fuck anyone for that matter. They're just for show only. I don't care who you claimed to screw, you would never do that again. You only did it for brownie points, and the guy wasn't even that bad looking.

They're shittier versions of females. Just as bitchy, just as picky, but they refuse to fuck ANYONE except Megachad.

Fuck r9k I left and will never go back it's filled with normies and psyops

i'm convinced that one tranny is only here cause the mods are orbiting it

What's cringy is a guy fucking another mentally ill guy with some makeup on. Gays can't be incel anyway so they don't belong here.

What's cringy is a guy fucking another mentally ill guy with some makeup on. Gays can't be incel anyway so they don't belong here.
It doesn't matter if it is cringe or whatever. It is only beneficial for incels as that guy is out of market and is satisfying another guy.

The way I see it the more gays there are the more women there are potentially for me.

He can at least be asked to put some clothes on
I am a free tiger, and do not care for human social constructs. Tigers don’t need clothes, unlike those furries.

What do you mean? I am Tony the Tiger. I had to go incognito after the Twitter fiasco.
I'm just looking some of this stuff up. lol wtf this is a real thing

tony.jpg

I'm just looking some of this stuff up. lol wtf this is a real thing

tony.jpg
You don’t know? When I opened a Twitter, a bunch of furries made inappropriate comments on my Tweets. I had to shut it down before it spiraled out of control.

You don’t know? When I opened a Twitter, a bunch of furries made inappropriate comments on my Tweets. I had to shut it down before it spiraled out of control.
Why does it say you're offline?

boipucci is objectively better than vaginas so

boipucci is objectively better than vaginas so
You gotta be kidding. They're a disgusting open wound left over after chopping off the dick and they have to dilate it for hours every day to prevent it from closing. It's pure biohazardous waste.