Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Reminder that every day passed, summer recoils

Kamanbert

Kamanbert

Stinky inkie wizard 30 years old virgin
★★★★
:feelsautistic: Can't wait for when it will be cold and rainy summer is for normal people and assholes i'll never work in the summer again :feelsUgh:

:feelsautistic: Can't wait for when it will be cold and rainy summer is for normal people and assholes i'll never work in the summer again :feelsUgh:
Based :feelsautistic: fuck off summer. I'm tired of this faggot heat

Oh thank God to hell with the sun and fuck summer

Oh thank God to hell with the sun and fuck summer
The warm nights we got recently are the worst fucking thing. Warm and humid air, almost a tropical feeling. You can no longer ventilate properly, letting fresh air inside in the morning. That really pisses me off. 26°C inside with a high humidity. I'm planning to get an ac in winter. Hoping they're cheaper then.

Nah I love Summer since it's nice & warm & sunny for long all day. Winter is for masochists tbh.

Nah I love Summer since it's nice & warm & sunny for long all day. Winter is for masochists tbh.
Hot and humid is for masochists, rotting inside a warm and humid room. Daylight until 22.30 or 10.30 pm. But fortunately that's over now.
Seeing half naked foids and other sexhavers, gangs of young sandnigger migrants going crazier than at other times of the year. Rotting in a "multicultural" town in summer is for masochists if you aren't a sexhaver or a rapefugee.

Cold and freezing is for masochists, freezing & slipping on ice when you go outside. Dark as fuck by 5:pm But unfortunately that will be here soon.
Getting colds & flu's when it's cold, Christmas music blasting non-stop & terrible traffic. Rotting in a "multicultural" town in Winter is for masochists if you aren't a self respecting man.
There, Fixed it for you:bigbrain:

Warm and humid air
Hell yeah it's like the weather moved alongside the darkskins as they came to Europe :feelsugh: I AM NO NIGGAR :feelsree:

Hot and humid is for masochists, rotting inside a warm and humid room. Daylight until 22.30 or 10.30 pm. But fortunately that's over now.
Seeing half naked foids and other sexhavers, gangs of young sandnigger migrants going crazier than at other times of the year. Rotting in a "multicultural" town in summer is for masochists if you aren't a sexhaver or a rapefugee.
Holy shit you nailed it to a tee. Also normies get all happy and cocky when the weather is "good" (well according to them). Soon they will be miserable :feelskek:

There, Fixed it for you:bigbrain:
Frost, snow and ice are relatively rare here, it's mostly cloudy or rainy with temperatures around 6-12°C
In January we got 15+ cm (6 inches if I found the right unit) of snow and it was truly an event. The most since 10+ years. It was awesome and I spent the whole snowy day outside. :feelsaww:
Darkness at 5 pm? No problem. I prefer the dark, twilight over the bright sun that hurts my eyes.
And I prefer Christmas music to half-naked foids any day.
If it's cold, many "sons of the desert" prefer to stay inside, too. It's a weather for real Aryans, but none for fags and sissies. :feelsthink:

Holy shit you nailed it to a tee. Also normies get all happy and cocky when the weather is "good" (well according to them). Soon they will be miserable :feelskek:
That's the way it is. Although they are now complaining, too because of the humidity. Hardly anyone here has air conditioning, and if you have to show up for wage slavery on time after a sleepless night... :feelskek: