Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reminder that even your mother is a whore who you shouldnt trust: Incel congressman's mom tricked him into voting to give women rights

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
The red rose signified his opposition to the proposed 19th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, which stated that “[t]he right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of sex.” By the summer of 1920, 35 states had ratified the measure, bringing it one vote short of the required 36.

But that morning, Harry Burn—who until that time had fallen squarely in the anti-suffrage camp—received a note from his mother, Phoebe Ensminger Burn, known to her family and friends as Miss Febb. In it, she had written, “Hurrah, and vote for suffrage! Don’t keep them in doubt. I notice some of the speeches against. They were bitter. I have been watching to see how you stood, but have not noticed anything yet.” She ended the missive with a rousing endorsement of the great suffragist leader Carrie Chapman Catt, imploring her son to “be a good boy and help Mrs. Catt put the ‘rat’ in ratification.”

“I know that a mother’s advice is always safest for her boy to follow,” he explained, “and my mother wanted me to vote for ratification.”

This is the smug aspie fucked who did it:

1200px-Burnin1918.jpg

Source: https://www.history.com/news/the-mother-who-saved-suffrage-passing-the-19th-amendment

@Edmund_Kemper this is how the sex revolution happened, there are more men than women > women ruse men into giving them voting rights > now women can just outvote men to get anything they want

Females have pretty much full control over the young.

Goddamn it. Cucks have to ruin EVERYTHING, don't they. smh fucking clown world

Oh lol i know xD my mom called me a problem child all my childhood and lowkey knew no woman would ever desire to be with me so she threw out my dad claiming he was too dominant just cause he had a fking opinion .then threw me out saying i should be in a institution . thank god my dad let me live with him or id be fking dead already. Now she is very much happy with her betabux millionaire prolly doesnt remember anymore she shat me out her vagina

My mother is fine

I dont blame the guy. Natural progression of gynocentrism. It was going to happen anyway.

What difference does it make whether women rule, or the rulers are ruled by women? The result is the same.

Children are tools for mothers, just like anyone else is for a female.

Children are tools for mothers, just like anyone else is for a female.
can i fuck your pfp she looks very useable

This is the smug aspie fucked who did it:

1200px-Burnin1918.jpg

Source: https://www.history.com/news/the-mother-who-saved-suffrage-passing-the-19th-amendment

@Edmund_Kemper this is how the sex revolution happened, there are more men than women > women ruse men into giving them voting rights > now women can just outvote men to get anything they want
I swear if only we had some cuck co troll to stop the cucks from goinh wild, foids wouldnt be able to fuck up shit all over the first world.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back