Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder that brutal long wars are how you cut down on the surplus male population

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
It sucks for normies who die in the fighting, but even a lot of them get to rape and pillage for months before they get taken out. Which is better than living their entire miserable life otherwise.

Chads can also be held back/assigned to units that don't see front line fighting. I wouldn't send Chads to do their deaths if I was the ruler of a nation because a) I know they have good lives as is, b) i want the next generation to be more Chad like for my people.

As the ruler you meet with the other sides ruler who is also trying to cut down his own surplus male population. And say your side is winning too much in the war, you let the other side win for awhile. The end goal is wipe out 30-40% of the male population of that generation. Then both sides declare victory at some point and the war ends.

Another thing is when you are rotating troops in to the field in say 6 month assignments. That means back home you immediately have established gender equality. And the soldiers who are back home then have girlfriends and enjoying life. Then when those guys get sent to the front while the troops currently in field return home.. the guys returning home then get the same girlfriends for 6 months home rest period.

Last edited:
You might view this as cruel but in re-rolling religion, the guys who die in the war, they just re-roll and get born as children again. And the thing is if we keep the surplus male population then 80% of men live shit lives. If we kill off 40% of men, that means most of the remaining 60% live good lives. And as I said the 40% who die off a lot of them things improved a lot for them while the war was going on before they died. Which the war can basically be perpetual if necessary.

Why do women become much more sexual when there is fewer men ironically. Its because when there is 6 men for every 10 women it means not every woman can have a husband. And that means it is status to be one of the women who does have a husband, versus one of the woman who isn't able to get a husband. This makes women very competitive for men.

And it makes men have power in the relationships, which is very sexy for women to have a man who is the one with the whip hand. Women will work to get and keep a husband and the best way to do that is to have a lot of sex with him, treat him well and get pregnant with his children.

Very good observation, getting rid of unwanted males have been one of the primary (but far from the only) motivators of all wars since the beginning of times.

The Crusades of the Middle Ages were typical examples. Europe was full of knights with high combat value, but with no money, foids or life purpose in general. So they spent their time with raiding the NPCs of the continent, robbing, raping, basically going ER against the establishment and one another. The pope and the major monarchs of Europe got tired of this and sent them to the Middle East. It was a win-win scenario for the European establishment. If they die in battle, that's good. If they indeed beat the Chaddams and conquer the Holy Land, that's even better.

COPE. Stacy and Becky are still not gonna fuck us and reproduce even if we were the last group of men on earth:feelskek::feelskek:. They would rather commit sepukku than lay down with a sub 5 male:cryfeels::cryfeels:

COPE. Stacy and Becky are still not gonna fuck us and reproduce even if we were the last group of men on earth:feelskek::feelskek:. They would rather commit sepukku than lay down with a sub 5 male:cryfeels::cryfeels:
They would rather try to make human-dog hybrids. :feelswhat:

I
Very good observation, getting rid of unwanted males have been one of the primary (but far from the only) motivators of all wars since the beginning of times.

The Crusades of the Middle Ages were typical examples. Europe was full of knights with high combat value, but with no money, foids or life purpose in general. So they spent their time with raiding the NPCs of the continent, robbing, raping, basically going ER against the establishment and one another. The pope and the major monarchs of Europe got tired of this and sent them to the Middle East. It was a win-win scenario for the European establishment. If they die in battle, that's good. If they indeed beat the Chaddams and conquer the Holy Land, that's even better.
I'm not dying because I'm unwanted. I long for freedom. I'm not getting cucked. It's them who will get cucked by me. I was born into this world. They will see the and rot just like they do with all their pitiful little problems

Great example, having all those surplus men around who also have military skill sounds like a recipe for revolution, which the rulers don't want. Another example is the 100 years war. I don't know much about it, but it was perfect, 100 years of war so the surplus male population is constantly being reduced.

Another win-win for the rulers.. how to get good combat training experience for your soldiers.. by being in combat. This also really matters for testing your military command system and tactics in actual battle.

Some of your most capable people are military officers like generals. They want lands to rule over themselves. And they can have it if they conquer some of the Holy Land, you can make them the Viceroy there, and their family get noble titles and privileges. If they fail in their conquest well, they can retire with a good military pension and get some lesser state honors.

If every chad gets killed in a war we still wouldn't ascend

FanArt1

Great example, having all those surplus men around who also have military skill sounds like a recipe for revolution, which the rulers don't want. Another example is the 100 years war. I don't know much about it, but it was perfect, 100 years of war so the surplus male population is constantly being reduced.

Another win-win for the rulers.. how to get good combat training experience for your soldiers.. by being in combat. This also really matters for testing your military command system and tactics in actual battle.

Some of your most capable people are military officers like generals. They want lands to rule over themselves. And they can have it if they conquer some of the Holy Land, you can make them the Viceroy there, and their family get noble titles and privileges. If they fail in their conquest well, they can retire with a good military pension and get some lesser state honors.

This is why I believe China is bound to provoke a major war sooner or later (probably with a neighbour that is beatable, but not too strong, definitely not the US yet, that would take things too far). They have a ton of males who will never be able to get married or even have sex, not just because of lookism or the blackpill, but simply because mathematically there are not enough foids for all of them. We are talking about tens of millions of males between 18 and 39, hungry, powerful and angry. Not an insignificant group of a few loners mostly detached from society, like incels in the West. A force like that could easily cause major troubles, even upend Winnie the Pooh and the establishment, so the CCP must find a way to find a way to remove them from the current Chinese society.

This is why I believe China is bound to provoke a major war sooner or later (probably with a neighbour that is beatable, but not too strong, definitely not the US yet, that would take things too far). They have a ton of males who will never be able to get married or even have sex, not just because of lookism or the blackpill, but simply because mathematically there are not enough foids for all of them. We are talking about tens of millions of males between 18 and 39, hungry, powerful and angry. Not an insignificant group of a few loners mostly detached from society, like incels in the West. A force like that could easily cause major troubles, even upend Winnie the Pooh and the establishment, so the CCP must find a way to find a way to remove them from the current Chinese society.

Reading your post made me think what the Chicoms can do is have a war at the ready, in case there is escalating violence and problems with their young men. If there isn't big problems they can just get their army combat experience in Africa and places like that.

In your Crusades example it sounded like the male surplus outright was causing big problems to the establishment in Europe, before the decision to launch the crusades.

One strategy the Chinese could use is instead of one pretty big war, they could have like 20 low level conflicts going on around the world all the time. Another avenue is when they are doing all these hundreds of projects around the world, men can be sent to work on the projects.

Yeah but this Ukraine war is not cutting down on the western trannies, cucks who enable feminism, redditers.

It is cuttung down on based Igors and Olga's

Hail Xi Jiping