Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder that 99% of users are a kiss or blowjob away from being back on the plantation.

It wouldn't even take that, these fakecel subhumans would cuck for even a flirtatious glance from a 4/10 female

no I'm a truecel because I am ethnic and also eat my own semen after jerking off.
You can't prove me wrong.
You can't be a truecel if you've gotten a blowjob before, you troll.

will you really? can you really resist the urge of vagina or are you lying to yourself?
Im pretty sure i wouldn't think twice about fliping her off. I know she would leave me ,she would get bored of me even if i really liked her:feelscry:.Anxiety would prevent me from asking her out anyway's.

No. Ive known about this concept since i was young, since it even became a concept.

Even if my oneitis miraculously gave me the time of the day again, I would not wageslave nor gift her with anything except snuggles.

Just face it, if any one of you got kissed by a girl you would turn into a bluepilled cuck for her faster than France surrendering in WW2. You will feel all giddy inside and buy her anything she wants and be her slave.

Only the truest blackpilled users would be able to resist such urges and temptation and retain control.
JFL if you ready think you're better somehow than people who did get kisses and blowjobs

Cope harder fgt

JFL if you ready think you're better somehow than people who did get kisses and blowjobs

Cope harder fgt
erm did I mention somewhere that I was immune to female temptation?

Go get your eyes tested you aspie faggot.

erm did I mention somewhere that I was immune to female temptation?

Go get your eyes tested you aspie faggot.
You're not resistent to female "temptation", you DONT GET ANY

Tbh only people who are having a lot of sex can be blackpilled. Everything that comes from an incel is one cope or another.

I'd buy her a house and a car tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back