Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Reminder personality is everything and these two people get treated the exact same

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
7eTkavW.png
JKgVNbb.png

They look about in the same looks tier to me. Except the teeth but dentists are cheap these days.

In what universe?
Mine I suppose. Both look like looksmatches for your garden variety male normies to me. Again besides the teeth.
Is the second one supposed to be very pretty or something? I don't see it.

They look about in the same looks tier to me. Except the teeth but dentists are cheap these days.
You are crazy, the left one looks like something from a horror movie, some mouse-human hybrid.

1.5 vs 3.5 doesnt matter both will be treated like queens

You are crazy, the left one looks like something from a horror movie, some mouse-human hybrid.
The subhuman curvature of the upper lip I've noticed a little more now. Even still, imagine her with the teeth of the right one.

They would both reject us. Hypocritical foids.

Leftie looks like Rufus from Kim Possible.

just a friendly reminder that those women in the op are having thousands of orbiters and 100 tinder matches while we rot

Mine I suppose. Both look like looksmatches for your garden variety male normies to me. Again besides the teeth.
Is the second one supposed to be very pretty or something? I don't see it.
The one on the left has a melting face with bug eyes.
1.5 vs 3.5 doesnt matter both will be treated like queens
More like 0.1 vs 6-7/10. Both live easy lives, but the one on the right lives a 10x better life.

the girl on the right is not even my looksmatch jfl

Both are queens that only deserve the best :soy:

Both are getting plowed and looking through 15 plus texts right now, while were here rotting.

This is her side profile. I don't understand why people are rating her low.
iOuXdc6.png
She has subhuman coloring.

Left is a 1, right is 6-7

Both are female though so adjusted scores are 11/10 & 16/10 'cos even the lowest foid is worth more than the highest man today.

I’d fuck the one on the left in a heartbeat. I’d get her dental work and she would leave me for Chad.

The one on the left is on IT trying to feel better about herself.

your personality is your bones.period