Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder: “Passing on muh genes” is a meme and means nothing outside of very specific circumstances

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
To put this into perspective: the Huns, Avars, Cumans, Sarmatians etc raped basically everyone they encountered yet within a few hundred years there was 0 genealogical trace of them

Unless you’re doing something like a mass migration where you can actually alter the genepool permanently things like individual migrants etc are committing biological suicide

Your kids inherit 50% of your genome and that’s already a pretty chaotic distribution, to the point where it’s possible for a grandkid to have no visible resemblance to you. So one specific ancestor out of a thousand won’t have his individual genes meaningfully preserved long term. If you want to get pseudo philosophical about it and say “the purpose of life is survival and passing on genes” then he still accomplished nothing in the event that his living descendants have no measurable continuity to him

Collective genes are what wins in the end so if you want to actually “pass on your genes” (eg; have individuals who are fundamentally similar to you that have direct measurable continuity to you continue to exist) in any meaningful way you need to reproduce with people who are genetically similar to you (ex: other members of your ethnicity) in an environment where that can be sustained long term

It’s ironic because I see a lot of SEAmaxxers and shit in particular talk about “preserving their genes” or whatever when they specifically are a prime example of a group that is not doing that and their kids in a few generations will inherit effectively 0% of their genome

It's more of wanting to see kids that are biologically yours, I suspect... :feelsjuice:

But JFL at any SEAmaxxers who legitimately think they're doing any service to their bloodline by creating slightly tanned manlet hapas who will still live in poverty or ridicule if they move to the West. :feelskek:

I don't understand why they want to pass their shit genes. I don't want Children I just want to have a lot of sex because of my biological urge.

I always thought wanting to "pass on your genes" is stupid because you dont have any control over whether your kids will continue your bloodline or not. They could just die or be trannies or not want kids.

I especially think normalfags with one or two kids are retarded for acting so smug about having kids. Most likely they will grow up to be mindless consuming libtard npcs who wont reproduce and their bloodline will end. Like I know this one family who only had one son and he ended up trannymaxxing and now their bloodline is turbocucked. You need to get a bitch who will give you 10+ kids in order for you to have a good chance of making it