Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reminder: Mike Tyson got cucked by chad Brad Pitt

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★

Halo effect is law

Even Mike Tyson the most feared man on the planet got cucked by a fucking chad. Pitt is lucky he’s still alive

I thought it was fake news?

Joe rogan is jealous

chad betraying tyrone . certified hood classic

No good.

It doesn't work with the symbol swap.

I don’t get why people think Brad Pitt looks good, he just looks like a totally normal guy to me except with a strong jaw
No, he is a chad

I don’t get why people think Brad Pitt looks good, he just looks like a totally normal guy to me except with a strong jaw
Lol. Young Brad Pitt was certainly a chad. Almond eyes, blue coloring, wide maxilla, mogger skull, strong cheekbones, good ratios, etc

6F3D7F2C C689 48E3 B30C 423F9385DBF3

Mike Tyson is not Tyrone lol. He's maybe a 5/10 due to his frame + status and moneymaxxed.
Nigga what the fuck is you smoking? Mike is the ultimate Tyrone. His wife was just doing the typical women shit of fucking someone else to make him jealous. That's it

Nigga what the fuck is you smoking? Mike is the ultimate Tyrone. His wife was just doing the typical women shit of fucking someone else to make him jealous. That's it

Mike Tyson is not Tyrone lol. He's maybe a 5/10 due to his frame + status and moneymaxxed.
Mike Is HTN possible Tyronelite. His appeal is far too low to be a Tyrone though because he looks too ogre ish. But definitely not a 5 he was definitely above average.

I don’t see it, he just has a wide jaw
His eyes are definitely appealing. He has good full lips and a great pheno. I wouldn’t say he’s a PSL God but he’s definitely a chad no doubt about it.

He's HTN at absolute best. This is Tyronelite:

And this is Tyrone for reference