Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder : Life starts at sub 10 % bf

Pouuop

Pouuop

Recruit
★★★★★
You have no right to complain when you have mountains of lard covering every single inch of your facial bones .

Unless you're a truecel with subhuman facial bones than you WILL have something showing up if you're sub 10 % bf

> b-b-b-b-b-b-but its the winter and Im bulkiiing huuuur duuur uuughh

kys gymcel

Legit in some cases. For subhumans with bones more retruded than the rock's hairline, having some fat on their face is actually slightly better (if "better" even comes into play when they're below a 5). I'm 12% bf and I'm never going back to 15+ again.

Sparky said:
Losing bodyfat is one of the biggest redpills of all- you get to see how truly subhuman your facial bones are

cope

unless you're a skullcel you'll look better at a low bf than being a fat bloated fuck

I'm at 14%, but there are people with 16-18% bodyfat who get girlfriends.

If you don't have a nice jawline at 20% body fat, then your bones are fucked either way.

What if you face has no bones? What if you are just one big chunk of fat?

incelman said:
What if you face has no bones? What if you are just one big chunk of fat?

Plastic surgery.

CopingGymcel said:
Plastic surgery.

Cope. Women are capable of seeing right into your genetic composistion.

I remember thinking that to be good looking all I had to do was lose weight, but then I saw a lot of fat dudes in my school who had better faces than me get girlfriends. Face is everything.

incelman said:
Cope. Women are capable of seeing right into your genetic composistion.

Not if it's done well enough. Dr. Eppley is willing to go all the way.