Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Reminder: Joking about parents whose children died in school shootings is generally protected by the First Amendment

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/vj5908/that_piece_of_shit_that_wrote_an_open_letter_to/

Abe2

ermygerd i saw something on the interwebz and it upsets me how can we shut it down REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That is all. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@Iamnothere000

Unless you say Sandy Hook didn't happen and then the parents sue you to death :panties:

They're pathetic :feelsjuice:

I spit on the grave of Uvalde victims

Can we please get this site shut down :feels::feels::soy:.....................................................:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Unless you say Sandy Hook didn't happen and then the parents sue you to death :panties:
There are four elements to a common law defamation claim. A claim will fail if it does not have all four elements.

1) A false statement purporting to be fact;
2) Communication of that statement to a third party;
3) Fault to the degree of negligence or actual malice depending on context
4) Damages (i.e. a showing of harm)

Alex Jones' claims that the murdered kids and parents of Sandy Hook were actors—that was a false statement purporting to be fact. And Jones' followers harassed the parents for years—damages.

But @Iamnothere000 was not making any false statement purporting to be fact. He did not falsely claim, as Jones did, that the shooting was a hoax. Indeed, he acknowledges the reality that almost two dozen individuals were gunned down in Robb Elementary that day. Nor has @Iamnothere000 e000 actually caused any damages that a court would recognize. "My feelings were hurt" doesn't cut it.

@Iamnothere000 was expressing an opinion, not a statement purporting to be fact, on what appears to be a matter of public concern. My interpretation of his opinion is that parents whose children are killed in mass shootings should simply "get over it". It's an offensive opinion, to be sure. But "if there is a bedrock principle underlying the First Amendment, it is that the government may not prohibit the expression of an idea simply because society finds the idea itself offensive or disagreeable," Texas v. Johnson, 491 U.S. 397, 414 (1989).

And as a general matter, speech on a matter of public concern is immune from civil liability. That's why it's legal, for example, to picket the funeral of a veteran with signs such as "God hates fags" and "Thank God for dead soldiers"—see Snyder v. Phelps, 562 U.S. 443 (2011).

Last edited:
I definitely agree that the open letter was both legal and should be allowed to post on the forums, but I do wish that the community was a bit past that. I don't think it's controversial to say that being incel can make a man go a bit stir crazy, but honoring the dead (or at least not spitting on graves) is a tradition going back to prehistory. As much as we talk about LMS, it's pretty clear that some of us are definitely can't ascend because of the sheer volume of foid-hate. Gotta rise above that, bros.

I definitely agree that the open letter was both legal and should be allowed to post on the forums, but I do wish that the community was a bit past that. I don't think it's controversial to say that being incel can make a man go a bit stir crazy, but honoring the dead (or at least not spitting on graves) is a tradition going back to prehistory. As much as we talk about LMS, it's pretty clear that some of us are definitely can't ascend because of the sheer volume of foid-hate. Gotta rise above that, bros.
Well, in any case, I simply find it funny that the violent left defaults to censorship as if the police and the courts are comprised of philosopher-kings ordained to impose progressive outcomes on the peasantry. So I simply want to delight in their silly outrage.

I spit on the grave of Uvalde victims
No thanks I want to honor that one with the baseball bat she's cute, if I'd been allowed to marry her and she kept house at log cabin planting potatoes then this guy wouldn't have got to her

Eliahana Cruz Torres

if I could wake up to that each morning I would def take a bullet in both my shoulders to protect her

it'd be simping if I'd say some bullshit like "I'd die for her" like some normie
I'm talking about donating some blood not donating a kidney

reminder that it is in good taste also :dab:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I have no idea who that whore is and I don't care :dab:

I do not care much about kids dying.

it problem has no problem with the zogbots who stood by and allowed the children to get massacred before intervening an hour later. these people are just irate npcs

Based and First Amendment pilled :feelsthink:

if I could wake up to that each morning I would def take a bullet in both my shoulders to protect her
This very attitude is the reason for all our problems. Don’t put foids above you, they will just take advantage of it…you motherfucking SIMP faggot

He's not ridiculing the dead or those who lost their children. He's ridiculing normie statements about the unimportance of sex (to incels, for everyone else sex is so important that birth control/abortion is an existential issue).
Seriously, how can one be incel and not get this?!

“The grass is always greener on the other side of the cemetery fence” hahahahahaha

I get the point the poster is trying to make, I get jokes, and I get edginess, but damn if you don’t think it’s gut wrenching that 20 something kids popped into existence then got killed at like age 9, just like that, and never got to grow up. It reminds me of what they do to male chicks In factory farms. Conveyor belt from hatched egg directly into meat grinder. in the children’s defense, they aren’t brutal sexual competitors, moggers, bullies, and public toilets yet at that age. High schools/colleges being shot up though, I generally don’t feel too bad provided the perp is discriminating with his vengeance and isn’t wasting everyone he sees.

Last edited:
He's not ridiculing the dead or those who lost their children. He's ridiculing normie statements about the unimportance of sex (to incels, for everyone else sex is so important that birth control/abortion is an existential issue).
Great way to put it. Birth control and abortion being existential issues. Because NOT HAVING SEX IS NEVER AN OPTION. IIRC the outbreak of HIV/AIDS, a guaranteed death sentence, was not enough to compel people to abstain from sex. They’ll do anything to avoid death, just not that. That is a bridge too far. Fuck fuck fuck imagine the heroin we have all been missing out on that is so good, people would sacrifice their lives for it.. It isn’t even just the sex. Imagine having a girl to call yours and cuddle and touch and shit who loves you.

I don't get all this fuss about innocent children being killed. I think we need to come up with a better term for this. How about post-nathal abortion?

This very attitude is the reason for all our problems. Don’t put foids above you, they will just take advantage of it…you motherfucking SIMP faggot
I'm not putting her above me except when she rides cowgirl, she will lay beside me each morning separate but equal.

This is simply a matter of utility - I can heal a laceration to my deltoid meat faster than she can heal a bullet wound to her face meat. I'd rather have a cool shoulder scar than for my wife to suffer her face getting ripped up by bullet.

I would be more experienced with better perspective to process pain and derive my ego from something other than my physical appearance, something she doesn't understand as well. It is the respnsibility of a mature adult husband to prevent pain and suffering to his virgin preteen fiancee. There will be time for her to confront discomfort when she becomes a teenage wife and is pregnant with our first child.

fuck off sissy. we can't even have kids or sex to begin with :feelsUgh:

Rejected incels should care or pretend they care? No, however inceltears users seem be obsessed with incels, they should satisfy incels. I would gag on the foot of the baseball one that died, saldy she would be a bad person either way.

I sleep well at night knowing there are people more pathetic than us. What's worse than being a bunch of losers like us commiserating on and online forum? Even bigger losers watching what they say to share in their gay little subreddit for imaginary internet points. :feelskek:

Foid hate has never been the cause of anyone’s inceldom, ever. If you’re Chad, a foid will make up a bunch of excuses like “oh poor baby, some girl hurt him. She didn’t know what a gem she had. I know! I’ll change him with my holes!”

If it has any effect at all, I think it might even increase chad’s desirability.

IT called you a moron who doesn't know shit about the 1A :feelshehe: :feelskek:

Lmao
Maybe if parents had better personality children wouldn't be dead

Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom of consequences :soy:

that...is exactly what freedom of speech is about you dumb fucking cuckddit soycucks lmao. to voice your opinion without consequences. free speech is about being able to say what you want knowing that fags like you regardless of their affiliation aren't going to witch hunt you and harm you to prevent you from saying such things.

Last edited:

Yeah a redditor is going to school a law school graduate about laws. JFL at their soy cuckery. they always think their reddit and social media based knowledge that they copy from others is so immune.

The irony of someone using the phrase "citizen v citizen speech" describing someone else as an "imbecile". Jesus fucking Christ. If they're referring to the state action doctrine, just say the words "state action doctrine". "Citizen v citizen speech"? What the fuck is that? It's like baby talk, trying to dumb down legal concepts so they can wrap their tiny little brains around it.

For what it's worth, I wonder how they think "they" can "100% legally" shut us down without involving state action. I mean, Cloudflare doesn't give a fuck. "They", as in Redditors, can't, so logically speaking, shutting down an incel forum would require state action and therefore bring the action under First Amendment scrutiny.

No thanks I want to honor that one with the baseball bat she's cute, if I'd been allowed to marry her and she kept house at log cabin planting potatoes then this guy wouldn't have got to her

View attachment 631516

That's a child bro....

I'm not putting her above me except when she rides cowgirl, she will lay beside me each morning separate but equal.

Equality with women is like equality with children.

As you have demonstrated, if shit hits the fan then its men (like you) who will have to bear the consequences.

Women and men are different insofar that women have initial value (and thus, influence) to society while they are young and stupid. This forms them into spoiled, irresponsible cunts.

Men are basically worthless while they are young, they have to accumulate value.

Putting those two creatures beside each other and give them equality is a recipe for disaster and men are expected to solve all resulting problems.

Society only works when wise men control women (especially regarding dating).

You are dark man
My heart dwells in darkness because I open it to care, I feel the loss of these girls more than most here =/ gotta laugh so you don't dwell in despair on the loss of that precious sorta-innocence-if-I-cross-my-eyes

Women and men are different insofar that women have initial value (and thus, influence) to society while they are young and stupid. This forms them into spoiled, irresponsible cunts.
Men are basically worthless while they are young, they have to accumulate value.
Both have initial value for cuteness to adults but obviously girls are cuter, so yeah they get better treatment and more entitlement.

Both have initial value for cuteness to adults but obviously girls are cuter, so yeah they get better treatment and more entitlement.
I don’t mean as children, obviously.

There are four elements to a common law defamation claim. A claim will fail if it does not have all four elements.

1) A false statement purporting to be fact;
2) Communication of that statement to a third party;
3) Fault to the degree of negligence or actual malice depending on context
4) Damages (i.e. a showing of harm)

Alex Jones' claims that the murdered kids and parents of Sandy Hook were actors—that was a false statement purporting to be fact. And Jones' followers harassed the parents for years—damages.

But @Iamnothere000 was not making any false statement purporting to be fact. He did not falsely claim, as Jones did, that the shooting was a hoax. Indeed, he acknowledges the reality that almost two dozen individuals were gunned down in Robb Elementary that day. Nor has @Iamnothere000 e000 actually caused any damages that a court would recognize. "My feelings were hurt" doesn't cut it.

@Iamnothere000 was expressing an opinion, not a statement purporting to be fact, on what appears to be a matter of public concern. My interpretation of his opinion is that parents whose children are killed in mass shootings should simply "get over it". It's an offensive opinion, to be sure. But "if there is a bedrock principle underlying the First Amendment, it is that the government may not prohibit the expression of an idea simply because society finds the idea itself offensive or disagreeable," Texas v. Johnson, 491 U.S. 397, 414 (1989).

And as a general matter, speech on a matter of public concern is immune from civil liability. That's why it's legal, for example, to picket the funeral of a veteran with signs such as "God hates fags" and "Thank God for dead soldiers"—see Snyder v. Phelps, 562 U.S. 443 (2011).
If you live in a 3rd world shithole you can't be accused for this can you?It only applies to americans?

What are they upset about? They were just clumps of cells.

There are so many messed-up comments in this thread....

View attachment 631516

But alas, she was on her way to being Tyrone'd while you rotted.

View attachment 631516

What the fuck? How is that a 10 year old, she looks like a highschooler:worryfeels:

What the fuck? How is that a 10 year old, she looks like a highschooler:worryfeels:
puberty begins at 8 for many foids so those 2 years of pubescence might've taken her to tanner 2 or 3

If you live in a 3rd world shithole you can't be accused for this can you?It only applies to americans?
3rd world shitholes dont really respect the rule of law all that much so it depends

foid worshippers everywhere smh

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK THESE SHITHEAD CHILDREN IM SO FUCKING HAPPY ID GET TO SEE THEIR CUMSKIN OVERPRIVILEGED FAMILIES CRY ON THEIR GRAVES SEEING SEX HAVERS CHILDREN DIE IS GIGA LIFEFUEL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back