Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder if a foid doesn't respond to your texts in under 3 seconds, it's over.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
When I tried chadfishing all the foids replied to my shitty, boring and uninteresting one word texts in 1-2 seconds. This was across a few days, at different times. Sometimes before I can even close the app, they've already responded. Sometimes as soon as I hit send, they've already responded.

Foids are on their iphones social media 24/7. They are never off. these chadfishes reminded me how over it is that Chad can get INSTANT fully written responses to "sup" or "lol".

Meanwhile anytime I ever tried with my own face, I only got "I'm busy" or "I'm tired". (lie) every few hours. Sometimes a day or two. If I even got any response and wasn't just left on read (classic).

Yea I know it's over

They are never busy and even if they were if they want you they will make time. Normie cope tbh.

When I tried chadfishing all the foids replied to my shitty, boring and uninteresting one word texts in 1-2 seconds. This was across a few days, at different times. Sometimes before I can even close the app, they've already responded. Sometimes as soon as I hit send, they've already responded.

Foids are on their iphones social media 24/7. They are never off. these chadfishes reminded me how over it is that Chad can get INSTANT fully written responses to "sup" or "lol".

Meanwhile anytime I ever tried with my own face, I only got "I'm busy" or "I'm tired". (lie) every few hours. Sometimes a day or two. If I even got any response and wasn't just left on read (classic).
Giphy 27
<- what "I'm busy" really means.

Why do you visit dating sited as a incel anyway ?
I know ur Chadfishin but it isnt worth the suicidefuel you will get honestly.

Foids may not text because they're busy, but if it reaches the end of the day they will have checked at least once, and if they haven't replied its because they didn't want to.

I used to follow the 48 hour rule like a good little cuck. Wait 48 hours for her response bro.

I used to follow the 48 hour rule like a good little cuck. Wait 48 hours for her response bro.
LMFAO what the hell is the 48 hour rule? I legit spit out my water that sounds retarded and cope as fuck

LMFAO what the hell is the 48 hour rule? I legit spit out my water that sounds retarded and cope as fuck

Its something i read on a PUA website. By waiting 48 hours, you apparently show her that youre not needy/desperate. And she didnt reply after 48 hours JFL.

Its something i read on a PUA website. By waiting 48 hours, you apparently show her that youre not needy/desperate. And she didnt reply after 48 hours JFL.
oh, you're supposed to do that? yeah, retarded as fuck. They'll just move onto another Chad during your gay little 48 hours.

oh, you're supposed to do that? yeah, retarded as fuck. They'll just move onto another Chad during your gay little 48 hours.

Ya that was some redpilled BS. Cunt prolly didnt even read my text while i was searching online on how long to wait JFL.