Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reminder for ethnics: You cannot become "white" by bleaching your skin

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
We are inferior to the white man in more than just skin tone. Our facial features are ugly, we're shorter than whites, nothing we do can change that. It's over.
syq-abdelfattah-02092018.jpg

untitled-jpg.97934

Cope. Half of russian men look like him

stop being a self hating kuk

brutal

you wont be white but it will still give an advantage if it looks good

Just cherry pick theory

JFL man sands are barely any different than europeans. Persians, Turks, Afghans, Iraqis, and Syrians look very nice. It's mostly Pakis and N. Africans who have curry and nigger DNA that makes them bad looking.
you wont be white but it will still give an advantage if it looks good
Everyone always compliments me and my sisters for being super white despite being Iraqis. My dad is very brown but mom is very white, also my dad's dad was white too, but he got his browness from my grandma

We are inferior to the white man in more than just skin tone. Our facial features are ugly, we're shorter than whites, nothing we do can change that. It's over.
syq-abdelfattah-02092018.jpg

untitled-jpg.97934
brutal. I have def done similar thing with my face and still looked curry.

Just cherry pick theory

JFL man sands are barely any different than europeans. Persians, Turks, Afghans, Iraqis, and Syrians look very nice. It's mostly Pakis and N. Africans who have curry and nigger DNA that makes them bad looking.

Everyone always compliments me and my sisters for being super white despite being Iraqis. My dad is very brown but mom is very white, also my dad's dad was white too, but he got his browness from my grandma
Do you actually like white, or just have white skin?

I have accepted it. I might even try to get a tan so I look more like a Curry. Anything other than sand nigger is an improvement.

We can get our shit together and try to eradicate the white race.
That wouldn’t improve anything for ethnics. There would still be inbreeding and circumsision.

I have accepted it. I might even try to get a tan so I look more like a Curry. Anything other than sand nigger is an improvement.

That wouldn’t improve anything for ethnics. There would still be inbreeding and circumsision.
Curries are better than us.

Do you actually like white, or just have white skin?

White skin and caucasion features, so yeah. I'm pale enough to see my veins underneath. Many people think I am euro until they hear my ethnic name. My family is Iraqi and has been for at least 10 generations, yet I have family with blonde/brown hair, blue/green eyes. freckles, etc. Most of my cousins/brothers are also pretty tall.

Although I do also have relatives that look arab and turkish.

tfw deathnic eyes, non existend cheekbones etc. its over lol

You pathetic self hating sand nigger, grow a fucking spine, spreading propoganda on behalf of the white man, you could literally post an ugly pic of any guy from any race to make your "point"

You are fucking pathetic, and I think you just have a humiliation fetish.

You pathetic self hating sand nigger, grow a fucking spine, spreading propoganda on behalf of the white man, you could literally post an ugly pic of any guy from any race to make your "point"

based jfl

I'm just being realistic.

I'm just being realistic.
No you're not. You're a spinless self hating cuck with a degregation fetish. I'm sick of your pathetic white worship posts. Go roleplay your humiliation fetish else where

L'oreal said it's not "whitening" anymore, it is "cleaning" now. If now you want a "whiter" skin or a "fair" skin, you must say "cleaning" skin, otherwise it's racism.

Bunch of clows. I wonder what the Colgate whitening is doing. If you have "white" teeth you are racist nowadays.

No you're not. You're a spinless self hating cuck with a degregation fetish. I'm sick of your pathetic white worship posts. Go roleplay your humiliation fetish else where
I've accepted that I'm inferior, I've taken the blackest blackpill.